anyone had this

MissSunshine78
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject: anyone had this
I had really bad AF pains thurs, fri and sat am, AF has not arrived. I don't have any pg symptoms, so don't really think that i am pg. Has anyone been pregnant and had no symptoms apart from missing AF?
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
When I was PG last time i had no sysmtoms that I was PG till I missed an AF and got a BFP - Good luck when are you going to test?

xx
MissSunshine78
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
i'm gonna wait till the weekend, cause sometimes my cycles are bit longer, Depo takes ages to come out of system. Ordered some preg tests that wont arrive till thursday, so have to wait till at least fri, and want oh to be there too.
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
I'm experiencing the same as you MissSunshine - AF-like pains, but it's a week before AF is due. I've read about "implantation pain" - when the egg burrows in - am wondering if this could be the pain? Is it really that easy to feel, does anyone know?

Good luck x
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Mine was 4 days b4 AF, so i've no idea what's goingon, was talking to a girl from work today and she said she had similar pains when she was pregnant with both her babies, she said she'd even told one of her friends that this wasn't going to be her month cause of AF pains.
Anyway not getting hopes up.

Good luck to you

x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular