Hello to all

Dotingdoll
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject: reply
wots her name and where is she from amy, I actually dont charge, if i get anything id let ppl know, y shud you have to pay for information concerning yourselves
Ive been to loads psychics across the country, lots are scams, a areal psychic doesnt ask questions, if thats the case they then build up the reading by askin things. Ive been doing this since I was 18, my mums is psychic she gives readings, and my sister is too
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
Arrr!! had a look on webnet...bit better informed now... Confused
Well were always here.. let us know how it goes with consultant.. hope it all goes well hun... Wink
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
i'm not sure i think she's called Irene and she lives in either Bishop stoke or Fairoak near eastleigh, i don't think she asks any questions apart from 'is there anything you want to know' I'm not sure whether i believe in it or not, no offence meant but i'm a bit of a synic, so i thought it would be interesting to go and make sure i didn't give anything away and see what she came back with. Do you find it scary?

xx

Dotingdoll
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:08 pm 
thanks zee, I hope too.
my gp says hel do all he can for me, changed gps some yrs ago, if you look in the fertility forum I posted subject there bout it all. So where are you from if you dont mind me askin?
have you any prefrences on sex, dont suppose it matters, I got my baby girl here with me sat watchn me shes 15 now lol. still my baby tho.I got my babies too which are chihuahuas , 2 boys ere, they are loveable and small, long hair and a short haired
Dotingdoll
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 pm 
I find it very scarey, even tho I do it myself, plus Im also sceptical believe it or not. I often wonder how i know these things of ppl. I dont belive in them all, There must be some truth somewhere...
Im open minded.. Im from Rotherham nr Sheffield, Ive been all over and not been convinced by many. Give it a try and let me knoe how you get on
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
I'm quite near you, i'm in Bradford, West Yorks...
We have got 20wk scan 29th july...i'm not fussy what we have, but OH wud like a boy although he'd be happy either way ( i sort of think its going to be a girl... but we'll see??)
Say hello to ya 'baby girl' lol i'm 26 and my mum still calls me her baby girl hehe! My other baby is my staffy who is 9yr old...we've had him 8yr... and spent a whole lot of money on him...he had stroke.. (sort of).. 18mth ago and we spent a fortune on treatment and physio.. but i love him to pieces... although he driving me mad at moment cos he keeps running in and then back outside again Evil or Very Mad silly dog!!!! Smile
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular