help

nat260366
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm 
Post subject: help
am very confused and wondering if ectopic !! Im 43 and take femulen contraceptive. My last period was 6th June and i have had sex on the 26th June and the 10th July. My period should of come around the 4th July and on the 17th July I had some bleeding very light but quite bright red on one day and lasted about 4 days wasnt like my normal period. I havent got any other pregnancy symptoms apart from being bloated. On friday 24th july i had quite bad back pain and intermittent pain on my right side. I have some cramps in the last few days but not major. Im confused as going from my dates the bleeding shouldnt be implantation bleeding or my period im ususally pretty regular every 28 days HELP

I know I should do a test but im scared as i really dont want to be pregnant my two sons are 22 and 20.
louloubellamozzarella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Very Happy I know you say you are scared but you really ought to test. You wont be able to address the situation until you know what it is! Maybe go and speak to your GP - they could do the test for you and you could let them know about your concerns.

Good luck and hope everything works out for the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular