differences?

mikimousie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 am 
Post subject: differences?
I was pregnant before, 7 years ago. And everything went well. I thought I was pregnant this time, and maybe got a little ahead of myself. But I think I started my period. I am really upset because I have been trying for so long. But is it perhaps possible that I am pregnant anyway? I have been showing signs, sore breasts, larger, leaking nipples, tired, sore back, headaches. Everything. I didnt have my period last time I was pregnant, but some women do. Is it possible that every pregnancy can be this different? Or am I just grasping at straws...
Amylou88
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
I'm not an expert as i've really only found out in the last few weeks that i'm pregnant but my mum said to me that every pregnancy is different with me she was sick every day for 6 weeks and couldn't go to work and with my sister she was full of energy and you couldn't really tell she was pregnant! If you want a definite answer take a test or maybe make an app with your doc!

Good luck my lovely and i hope u get the answer you want!
xx

fitesa
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
yeah,... I agree with Amylou88,

go and take a test.. you will get results very soon.. hope you get those you want...and that result that is best for you...
Jade10
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I had all of the symptoms that you have stated below, and I also came on my period for the first 5 months of my pregnancy. My midwife said that it can be normal to bleed in pregnancy for some women but you still have to check it out. So you can bleed and be prgnant, best thing to do is a test

Jade x Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular