August mummies!!!

youcanhumpmyleg
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 am 
Post subject: August mummies!!!
just thought id make a post in here cos a few of us have popped already! (nt me tho!) haha

xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 am 
Post subject:
im still waiting to pop to should'nt be to long for us now x x
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
I'm waiting too....and I'm hoping it'll be August and not September! x
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
I was a July Mummy but had to join you lovely ladies when Abbie decided she wanted to arrive fashionably late in August!!! LOL

I'm really excited for you guys - hope it's not much longer for you

x

dazedmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am 
Post subject:
i cant get to grip withthis new sleep cycle ! im useless before 10 am i fall asleep after teatime and then it gets to the sad hour of (checks clock) 1am and im wide awake and cleaning
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
I was a july mummy but Thomas decided 2 be late so was born in august. Feels strange being an aug mummy after bein a july mummy for 9 months! X
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am 
Post subject:
YEAH, im in August mummy!!!!

xxx
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh Aug Mummies are rounding up now Smile

How are we all getting on?

xxx
xPepperx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
We're doing fine - Lottie is a brill big sister. Had some problems with Breastfeeding in the beggining, but had a b/f counsillor come round and offer some support which was great and I feel like I am getting to grips with it now though I am topping up with formula.

Abbie is sleeping around 5-6 hours at night (touch wood) which is just great and you feel like you can deal with anything with sleep can't you?? LOL
xx

Charlenem1987
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Is it just me or is it normal to feel quite overwhelmed and emotional at this point??

I feel really tired and weepy and as if im struggling a wee bit even though he's such a good boy and eating and sleeping well.

xxx
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
No that is perfectly normal hun - though it's not nice. I was the same when I had Lottie.....I was convinced everyone was gonna take take her off me and they were all plotting behind my back Rolling Eyes

This time I have been fine and have only had one little wobble when I cried cos I thought I had left some keys at home.

Just make sure you are looking after yourself hun and try to eat well. If the tears come let them come and get it out of your system. Though if you find that this is lasting longer than a few days don't hesitate in speaking to someone such as MW or HV.

xx

Charlenem1987
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
So the baby blues really do exist? lol.

Thanks very much Smile

xxx
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Yep they sure do LOL....turning the most rational woman into a gibbering wreck!!! Is this your first one hun??

xx

Sea
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies well I was suppose to be a Aug mummy but my little angel arrived on 30th July does that mean I am banished from Aug mummies now?
I had the same problem with baby blues, Alara had a really bad night an day, i think she had a bug coz mum an I both had funny tummies, I just hated it every min. Also when she was 6 days old they took blood from her foot and that set me off coz she doesnt normally cry! Then my mum went home yesterday after 15 days with me and I am so close to it again!
We are getting on well though. How many hours r your little ones sleeping? Alara is is doing anything from 2,5hrs to 4.5 hrs. Also r you bottle feeding or breast feeding? I am breast feeding and touch wood so far so good!
Pepperlottie = How is your little one going so long? You doing anything special? You breast or bottle feeding?
Congrats to all you guys on your little arrivals too!
Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi August Mummies!

Just a quick question, anyone's babies have Jaundice? Midwife thought that Ava might but couldnt check yesterday so have to wait to today. I think she does and now I am really worried. I am trying to feed her more but she will only take small amounts!! Any one have any advice. I am going back to the hospital at 12 to get her checked over. i bet the midwifes moan at me though - feel like it's my fault Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140  Next
Page 1 of 140

Jump to:  

Community

Popular