August mummies!!!

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your reply Kendall

I've calmed down a bit now thankfully, was only that one little drop, nothing since then so decided not to phone midwife, if I get anymore at all though I will phone. Just feel a bit silly phoning over a little blob? Although I did proper panic at first. It could well be stress with worrying over movements!! god I'm so much worse this time around than with Ava, worry about everything!

I do think though that I have felt some movements, just not a big kick like I did with Ava, defo feeling something strange that is different to wind Laughing

When I had spotting before the midwife said its very common and only to worry if it was bright red?

Anyway I'm going to chill as much as possible and relax as best I can....

gemma1989
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Ive been worse the 2nd time as well... continously looking for what is ment to be happening for that week whereas i went with the flow with Amelia.

How are u both feeling this pregnancys??

xx
Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, hope you're all doing ok?
Katie, hope things are ok now and you're ok?

I've had a weird month this month, posted on ttc but not had many replies, af was due today but Thursday evening I had a heavy bright red bleed, by Friday lunchtime nothing :-/
I'd been to the doctors Thursday after having bad stomach cramps on and off for 2 weeks and doctor diagnosed an infection in my intestines (got to have tests done now to be sure) but allsorts been going through my mind. And just to make it worse my stomach is swollen like a balloon so I actually look about 3 months pregnant Sad
Had posted before about af not lasting long but less than 24 hours, surely that's not right?

Anyway is everyone ready for Christmas? Our spare bedroom looks like toys r us Smile Amelia keeps going in and saying what's these mummy, everything's in bags or boxes so keep saying it's old things that need putting in the loft....she won't fall for it next year!!!
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I'm fine now thanks Sharon, only had a teeny bit more spotting yesterday, and got a Doppler to hear baby's heartbeat and all seems well. Going to make an appointment with the midwife though just in case as I've also been getting really sore heads every morning!

Sharon really sorry but I don't really know anything about infections at all.....just make sure you are getting tested, going to the docs was the best thing. Fingers crossed its something thats easily sorted. I remember my friend had an infection when she was pregnant, she had bright red bleeding, everything was fine with her and bubs though.

Let us know how u get on?

Gemma have you had any signs with baby yet? Not long now!!!

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just thought I'd update you after my earlier post.
Had to go back to the doctors Tuesday after getting bad stomach pains again, doctor sent me straight to hospital with a suspected ectopic pregnancy.
Hospital confirmed I was pregnant but hcg levels too low to scan, re-tested levels today and they've nealry halved so Im losing the baby.
Have lots of unanswered questions but still trying to get my head around it at the moment.
xx
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:54 am 
Post subject:
Aww Sharon Hun I'm so so sorry to read this Sad Are you home now? Make sure to rest up and take it easy. Will be thinking of you, hope you get some answers, massive hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Katie, yes I'm home they just kept me in overnight to monitor me.
Have another appointment next Thursday to repeat bloods and am hoping I then get to see someone to get some answers.
Im doing ok, still getting my head around it to be honest xx
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
Omg Sharon im so sorry Sad Massive cuddles, i really hope they can give you answers. Thinking about u, xxx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Next Thursday Sharon? God that seems like a long time no? Have they confirmed if it definately was ectopic? Xxx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kendall x
Katie, yes a week, I think it's just to make sure my hcg has dropped enough to confirm the pregnancy has ended.
No they haven't confirmed it was ectopic, because they couldn't do a scan it's up to a consultant to decide whether it goes on record as that because of my symptoms.
Im so confused because everyone seemed convinced it was ectopic but then the nurse who gave me my hcg results said it was unlikely :-/
But if so then I would have thought I would have had more bleeding but who knows!!
Thanks again for your messages ladies xx
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hmm it is strange that the nurse said it was doubtful. They thought i was having an ectopic with this baby and i was scanned right away, obviously baby was in my womb but the midwife had said if it had been ectopic the pain would have got worse and worse, excruciating pain and i would develop a fever and start throwing up, did you have these symptoms? Hopefully they can answer all your questions on thursday.

Ive had the most stressful week. My boss at work died in a car crash she was only 45, then the next night at work a patient commited suicide jumping out the hosp window!! We are on the top floor Sad plus ive got that cold bug going around so tbh i cant wait for this week to be over with xx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Kendall that's awful, saw your fb status about your work colleague, makes you appreciate life doesn't it! Hope you're doing ok?

When I had the first bleed I had the excruciating pain and sickness, oh nearly took me to a and e at 3 in the morning but it eased off, then had more pain the following Tuesday which is when I ended up in hospital.
I have started bleeding again today so although it feels more final it's also what I would have expected.

Im doing ok though and am grateful that I have Amelia xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Kendall that sounds horrible for you, it definately makes you realise how precious life is. This week can only be better..

Sharon, I really hope on Thursday you can find out more, nothing worse than not knowing what's exactly has happened. Really hope you feel better soon

Xxxx

xxKendallxx
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
It has been horrible and very stressful. Doesn't help am being a spas about putting on weight Sad my bump seems so huge this time. My scales say I've put on between 2-6lbs depending what time of day I weigh myself, then Some days I weigh the same as I did before being pregnant. Im officially obsessed but I can't help it Sad really don't want to be huge again... But I'm sooo hungry all the time! Damn hormones lol. I put on any 4 and a half stone the last time tho and it took slot of hard work to lose it. Even thinking of joining the gym to keep fit. Gav it up back in feb because I had lost enough weight and I hate the gym, but at least I will feel like I'm doing something and not just eating all the time.

Hope ur feeling better Sharon, hugs and love coming ur way xoxoxoxox

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Kendall I know how you feel, I was like that with Ava but that's when I was more obsessed with losing weight. I still hate putting on weight but I'm no where near as bad as I used to be. I put on about 3 and a half stone with Ava but didn't find it too hard to lose it.
I am however about twice the size this time round already Crying or Very sad I've put on about 10 pounds already!!!!! Shocked Whichi think is really bad! But I feel so so hungry all the time! Haven't been doing any exercise at all so I have to expect it really.
My bump is huge which I'm not used to!
I have to say I hate being this big, I literally have nothing to wear but I know I will be determined to lose it after so it's not going to stop me eating when I'm hungry or make me worry or think too much about it....not yet anyway

It's prob because your weight loss is quite recent that your finding it hard....maybe just make sure you get out walking if it makes you feel better?

Xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140  Next
Page 137 of 140

Jump to:  

Community

Popular