August mummies!!!

xxKendallxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, my netbooks broken so trying to send this msg through my I touch! Bit of a pain.

Glad uz had a lovely Xmas, Bells was so excited, it was amazing seeing her face!

We went out at new yr, so not the same being pregnant tho. Got tired early abs felt I had to make alot of effort when I would have happily been in my bed.

Glad I've got some answers Sharon, hopefully this year will be full of good things for u!

How u feeling Katie? I'm exhausted! We has our scan ages ago and we are having a BOY! Sooooo happy! Not putting it on fb coz my cousins little boy just died at 3months old so don't want to be insensitive. Been shopping mad, got a few names picked, I never thought it would be a boy so happy Smile

Xx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Congrats on having a boy bump Kendall!! Everyone seems to be having boys at the same time! We haven't bought much at all yet....and as for names OMG Drew is driving me crazy, he likes one name and won't even discuss any other names!!! Driving me crazy. Still got plenty of time yet but he's being so awkward.
Yeah I'm knackered most of the time, even splitting my shifts still leaves me really tired, can't wait for mat leave.

We have a 4D scan on Friday so can't wait for that Very Happy Bet he's gonna look the spitting image of Drew just like Ava is!!

Btw Kendall, Bella is just gorgeous in your recent photos! Such a cutie!

Sharon, glad you had a lovely Christmas, ours was good, bit stressful, cooked all the dinner myself. Was in bed early on New Years as I was working the night after.

That's me on 2 weeks hols now yay Very Happy

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, glad you are doing ok and little boys for you both, really happy for you Smile
My friend has just had a little boy, she's already got 2 girls so Daddy was very happy Smile must be the season for boys!!

I'm feeling much better about things, had some more tests done that confirmed everything was related to the ectopic so at least I know there was nothing else happening.
Got some opk's so watch this space Smile
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how are you all?

Sharon that's good that you know it was all related and you can get on with ttc now Very Happy Opks are great!

Kendall how are you keeping now?

Well omg ladies I'm having a major dilemma about when to put Ava to nursery!!! So I put her name down for the nursery closest to us and the best in town (there's only 2) and they got back to me saying she can start after summer 5 days a week, ( mornings) all funded so that great but they can't take her for the 2 afternoons a week starting next month for the 2 and a half yr olds as they are so busy....
So I thought more about it and decided its prob for the best as it could be a lot of change for her when the baby comes along too
Anyway the other nursery just advertised that they had spaces for 2 and a half year olds and she could start in feb, so I took her along today to see the place, she seemed quite happy, in fact couldn't get her to leave but I just wasnt sure about the place, it's very small groups so they are not busy at all which is making me think are they any good? And it looked a bit shabby, whereas the better nursery that's closer to us is great and I know all the ladies that work there

So what's asking is do you think I should ur her to the not so nice nursery in Feb or wait til the summer for the better one?

Thanks for reading x

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Katie,
OPK's are the cheapies off e-bay but am hoping they help...am also going with bd'ing every 3rd day all month and every other day when I think I'm ov Smile

Not sure what to suggest about nursery, could you put her in the not so good one for the 2 and a half days until the better one can offer her a place?
If you're really not sure about it though I'd wait, it's really hard putting them in nursery in the first place but having one that you are confident in makes a massive difference!

Hope all is well xx
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hellllooooo!!

Hpws every.one. just read a few posts.to see how every one is.

Sorry to hear Sharon Sad fingers.crossed for a super bfp for this year xx
katie- how you feeling? not long
Kendall- Oo a boy! excited! i swear all of the Aug mummys have/having boys!

Well things are okay here. paige is a cheeky mandam. but.she surprises me every day still with all of the stuff she does n how she is with Trent is lovely.

Trent is getting big. he is 20.lb at 5.5 months. he is rolling over.now and babbling which.is lovely.
Any how i have some news.. Every one who knows thinks Im a nutter but Im pregnant again.

Im about 7 weeks now. But.shhhh.on.fb. we was going to.leave it for a few years but i.want to get.my varicouse veins removed on my legs. n there is.no point having them removed to then have another baby to get.them back again. so we thought we would take the plunge n do it for one last.time.

My veins on my legs have already swelled up n are.hurting so i hate to think how bad they will be Sad looks like the nhs won't do the.op too so looks like we are having to save up n fork out over 4000 for other to be done as they say its cosmetic.. even thou my legs are in pain all of the.time and i get flubitus in my legs which.is.mega.painful.

Any how i got to get.going but hopefully chat to you all soon xx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my goodness Happy....CONGRATULATIONS, that's fantastic news!!!!
I'm doing ok, finally been discharged from the hospital after 3 months :-/ but hoping now we can crack on and get that bfp....can't have you girls leaving me behind can I Smile
You look after yourself xx
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!

How is everyone?

Becci, Congratulations!! Hope you are keeping well?

kendall, how are you now? Nearly finished work? All organised for baby?

Sharon, how are you?

Well I have about 6 weeks to go, got our scan at the end of the month to see if the placenta has moved and if I have to get a section or not. Baby still isn't completely head down, but will find out soon, please move little man!!
Trying to get organised, just not sure about newborn clothes, all depends on how big he's gonna be I suppose...
Only got 2 weeks of work after this week yay Very Happy

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Katie, I'm good thanks, really busy at work then got my Dad and Amelia keeping me busy outside of work Smile
Still ttc, not used opk's for the last couple of months, Amelia is far too inquisitve Smile but think I know when 'it's that time'!!! so am hopeful that it won't be too long.

Wow 6 weeks, that has gone so fast. Fingers crossed the placenta has moved but a section's not all that bad if you need one and a planned one is better than an emergency.

Will keep a look out of fb for little mans arrival Smile
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Well it's been a while! Still waiting to get a new laptop so using my I touch.

Not long until babies are here Katie!! All set, just impatiently waiting now.

How's things going with ur Dad Sharon?

I am sooooo hungry! Constantly want to eat. Finally gave up trying to be good. I will lose the weight once baby's here.

U got any names yet Katie? We are still struggling to agree.

Xx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!

Just over 2 weeks to go Very Happy Very Happy

Got my scan and placenta has moved, baby head down more than 3/5 engaged so all good to go for a natural birth!! So happy

Kendall we are having the same problems with names, I've actually given up, havent looked at names for weeks now cos hubby is being so stubborn about it!!! He wants Ewan, which I really like, but not sure if I 100% love it, plus it's pretty common up here. I can see it being that tho cos he basically said he would hold it against me for the rest of my life if I didn't agree Shocked Proper areshole he is
Saying that the ones I've liked he has just put me off them so there's none I love now.... I liked Ethan and Elijah....

Sharon how's the ttc going? Noticed you are taking vit b6 again on a post on ttc, I took it when trying for Ava and I thought it helped, I had only just started using it again when I fell pregnant this time around, so can't be sure if it was that or not?

Anyway hope you all have a great Easter weekend, I'm hoping I go into labour ASAP as I am soooooo uncomfortable now, feel like a fat hippo whale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news about the placenta Katie, fingers crossed for a smooth labour now then!!
We're good thanks, been using the my days app on my phone to get an idea of dates but so busy so don't always get chance to bd when we need to.
But yes did realise last month my lp is only 10 days so started b6, think I took it last time around but honestly can't remember :-/ fingers crossed though, taking pregnacare conception as well!
Dad's not doing too bad, he's not getting any better and we're doing lots for him now, I'm just praying he's around to see us complete our family.
Hope you all have a great easter and baby arrives soon Katie xx
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:52 am 
Post subject:
Woop woop 2 weeks on thursday for me. ONLY thing im liking abt having a section is knowing the exact date, unless hes early which i wouldnt mind so much.

been wearing a cardiac.monitor all week because of my enlarged heart, so glad its off today.

Happy easter everyone! hope all our LOs got spoilt, ive never seen so much chocolate. ian bought me randoms (jelly sweets) and i ate so much i made myself feel sick! Was good tho.

Ian decided he wanted to choose the wee boys name since i chose Bellas name. So its between Angus and Oscar. thats the 2 i approve of hes been saying all sorts like nathaniel, dylan, jesus! hoping he was winding me up!

Aw Katie Ewans a nice name but i.know wot u mean, when 1st heard Bellas name i loved it instantly, not had that with any boy names apart from Landon and Ian hates it.

xx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
2 weeks exactly until due date for me, really hope he isn't gong to be late, he was 3/5 engaged at 36 wks and defo feels even lower now so fingers crossed!

Ava didn't get much chocolate thankfully cos shes mad for it like me!!

We did the same thing, I said if we have a boy next time Drew can pick the name....kinda regretting it now tho Laughing I did pick Ava though...

Is Bella excited about the baby coming? We keep saying it to Ava and I think she is taking it in now...really unsure how she is gonna react though

xxKendallxx
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
She says she excited but i fear shes go
ing to be really jealous. My niece was born 5weeks ago so shes clicked that the baby does eventually come out. Shes constabtly at Colby (my niece) wanting to kiss her but tries to lift her etc im pretty scared shes going to get huffy if i dont let her constantly hang over the baby. She is so protective of my bump, constantly asks me if im ok, if spaghetti hoops (wot she wants to call baby! Confused ) is ok, i think she will either be brilliant or her nose will be well and truely out of joint.

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 138, 139, 140  Next
Page 139 of 140

Jump to:  

Community

Popular