August mummies!!!

xxKendallxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I haven't put on weight nywhere other than my stomach so far.
I can't get over how much bigger I am this time round. Had to give in an buy some mat trousers, my jeans fit fine until I sit down and it cuts my bump in half! I think I Jst need to take a chill pill and relax. I've lost the weight before so I can do it again. Defo joining the gym tho, even Jst to use the tread mill and get toned up a bit. Once baby's here I will have to wait 6 weeks before doing any exercise so will be back on weight watcher meals then lol

U feeling baby move yet then? My bubs is mainly active at abt 10 at night, every night! Better not be a sign of things to come, Bella is such a good sleeper x

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aww ur lucky not putting on weight anywhere else, my butt is competing with my bump...so huge, it's always the place the weight goes Sad
Our treadmill broke ages ago, finally got a replacement on Thursday and it doesn't work!!!! Getting another replacement in less than 2weeks so I will try and use that to keep fit.

Yeah really feeling loads of movement now thankfully! Baby moves loads, notice it as soon as I sit down, mostly at night. Going to drews parents on Wednesday toKirkcaldy, got a scan on thu to hopefully find out the sex Very Happy
It's prob active then cos ur chilled out and the movement of u walking about all day isn't rocking baby to sleep, Ava used to drive me mad during the night kicking about.

Is everyone getting excited about Christmas then? Not long now!

xxKendallxx
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Aw u getting ur scan at the 4d scanning place? I can't wait to know the sex! I'm hoping for a boy but will be happy along as baby is healthy.

I'm major excited for Xmas!! We went halts on a bridge camera as our joint present and bought it at the weekend, got all Bellas, can't wait to Put my tree up haha! I love Xmas! So much more this year. Taking Bella to meet Santa on the 4th in Edinburgh, will be so exciting!

Hope u manage to find out the sex on Thursday Katie!

Also hope everything's ok Sharon, and they manage to give u some answers,

Xxxx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
yeah its the 4d scanning place, its just round the corner from Drew's parents and we were visiting anyway so thought it would be a good chance to book a scan. I'm not fussed either way just want to know the sex cos I'm mega impatient!!

Oh we're going to Edinburgh on the Saturday and the lights are getting switched on then I think....it's gonna be ace! not sure if we'll be able to take Ava to meet Santa or not, really want to though.
We are pretty sorted for pressies, Drew still has to get something for me he said and we have one more present for our friends little boy which was ordered ages ago!!

Sharon hope you're holding up ok xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxKendallxx
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Im so tempted to get a 4d scan. didnt get one with Bella though.

Santa arrives in Edinburgh on 3rd dec, only know thats because its my birthday!

Im doing some online shopping right now, its driving me crazy!

x

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, glad you're both doing ok.
Katie, congratulations on your news, a little brither for Ava Smile

Im doing ok, hospital discharged me on Thursday as my hcg is almost back to normal Sad
They don't think the pregnancy was ectopic now because of how my bloods have dropped so I have to go back to my gp.
The nurse said it could have been a bad m/c or I could have had a 'bit of a bug'....not sure I'd describe vomiting and almost passing out a bit of a bug though!!
Just want a diagnosis now as I'm worried whatever it was could happen again if I get pregnant again.

But trying to move on and looking forward to Christmas now, we're trimming up Wednesday and got Friday off to finish present shopping for Amelia. It's my birthday next wekeend as well so got a couple of nice days planned.

xx
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Sharon, really hope they can give you more answers than that! I don't think it sounded like a bit of a bug either! Keep at them til you are happy with the results, you don't want to be worrying about it happening again, you need to be positive. Focus on Christmas for now and in the new year you can start everything fresh xxx

Well we're just back from Kirkcaldy after our scan as you guys know......even though she said we're having a boy I'm gonna wait til after our 20 week scan til I buy anything....just in case Laughing

Got waaaaaay too much things for Ava Shocked Like she needs more clothes Rolling Eyes I cannot wait til Xmas now Very Happy

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Been back to my GP tonight, he completely disagrees with EPU and thinks the pregnancy was ectopic, he's referred me for a pelvic scan to try and look for any obvious damage to my tubes and think he's put it on my records so that I can be closely monitored if I do get a BFP in the future.
Still feel confused and worried about what the scan will find but glad that at least someone is checking.

Am trimming up tomorrow, may have the festivities interrupted by trips to hospital for tests and scans but I refuse to let it spoil it!!!!

Katie, Amelia has got way too many things too and I haven't even bought her clothes this year :-/ I have no idea where everyhting is going to go after christmas!!!
But her little face lighting up tonight when we got the decorations out of the loft was enough to make me forget that minor detail Smile
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Sharon, hope you get your scan quickly so you're not dreading it and thinking about it. I'm sure Christmas will keep your mind off it.

When I had the spotting I had to go for a scan to see if they could see anything.
Turned out the spotting I have been having recently is the same as I was having before, the freezing treatment hasn't worked, went for an internal scan and a normal scan the other week, placenta etc all fine. Seems to be some sort of cervical erosion....

So that's snow arrived today! Really don't mind a little snow, just when it gets so bad I don't want to drive that I hate it Sad

We are ready for Christmas but my dads 60th is on the 18th, got my Aunties 50th on the 1st Jan, brothers 40th on the 8th Jan, then sis in law 30th start of Feb!! so panicking a little about the cost of all of the pressies!!

hope everyone is well

oh and Happy Birthday Sharon

Happy Birthday

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Got my scan date through for this Thursday so at least it will be done before Christmas, got everything crossed that it won't show any damage!!!

Katie, it's good that they've checked you, at least you know everything is ok!!

We haven't had any snow yet, it started last night nearby but we didn't get any and think it was just a shower so didn't settle on the ground.

Ooh that does sound expensive!
We got Amelia's last few bits last week, just got 3 or 4 left to get for family and friends now and I'm done...just need to start wrapping them all now!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, had a lovely day xx
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Aw thats gd u'll have had ur scan and results etc before xmas. Fingers crossed everything is fine.

Not got my scan until nxt friday! Seems so long away! With Bella it was bang on 19 weeks but not this time. Weve decided not to find out the sex! eeeek!

All set for xmas, not buying another thing! Gotta get all the food sorted now, having my Dad for dinner so will be making 2 dinners as he hates turkey!

Hows the bump coming along Katie? Somedays i look huge and other days i dont look pregnant at all.

xx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Well just had our 20 wk scan today and it's defo a boy Very Happy Everything is fine with baby but I have a low lying placenta Sad
I'm now thinking that's why I've been having the occasional spotting!! Even though about 2 weeks ago when they checked me over they said the placenta was fine!
So although she said its nothing to worry about I can't help but worry, going back for a scan at 36 weeks to see if the placenta has moved, if not its a section Crying or Very sad I really really don't want a section....got to be my worst nightmare.

Aww Kendall I hate having to make something different, ESP at Xmas, we have Drews family coming and his sis doesn't like roast dinners Shocked Well she ain't getting anything else I tell ya! Pretty sure it's cos her mum isn't a great cook, I'll convert her Wink

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how are you both doing?
Just thought I'd let you know how I got on at the hospital, had an ultra sound scan last week and it showed a 'mass consistent with an ectopic pregnancy'.
Sonographer sent me straight back to the EPU to see the registrar to decide what to do next given it's been so long since I miscarried.
Registrar decided to wait and scan again in 6 weeks to see whether it has gone or reduced in size as there are obvious risks if I have to have it removed surgically, he thinks my body will deal with it naturally but could take a while.
I asked about ttc and he said that if I conceive in the meantime it wouldn't be a problem but I obviously can't conceive until my body gets back to normal anyway.
Feel a little better that I have some explanation for the pain etc, can't help have a niggling worry that 'the mass' might be something else all together and am gutted that things may take longer but for now I'm trying to forget about it all and enjoy xmas with Amelia.

xxx
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies!!

Sorry to read of your results Sharon, fingers crossed everything will be fine. Such a shame to have to wait another 6 weeks to find out if it all goes back to normal.
Hope Christmas is keeping your mind off it all Kiss

How excited is everyone for Christmas? not long now!!! Think I'm finally sorted just got to get something for mum for the cemetary.

Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xxxxx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas, it was amazing to see Amelias face when she walked into our living room yesterday morning Smile
The day was busy but magical for us all.

Katie, yes Christmas has taken my mind off things, am hoping for a new year new start :-)and Amelia did say Santa was bringing mummy a new baby so who knows Smile

What has everyone got planned for the New Year? We can't decide what to do at the moment, stay in or go out :-/
Whatever you do, have a good one xx
Page 138 of 140

Jump to:  

Community

Popular