August mummies!!!

xxKendallxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Katie! So chuffed for u! i see Drew got his way with the name, Ewan is gorgeous Smile

cant wait for my little man to be here now! Hope Ava is adjusting well to being a big sister xx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Kendal thank you! Can't believe we both had our boys the same week and both early! So scary for you though, big hugs for you and Oscar, really hoping he makes a speedy recovery and you can take him home soon xxxxx

Green82
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Oh and a quick rundown of the birth....

Woke up at 4 am on the Tue morn and started getting some back pains, noticed they were coming and going, got to just after 5am and timed them every 2 mins, by 7am I was pretty sore....went to look for some paracetamol but there was none, got drew up not long after saying I think this could be the start, he got Ava ready etc, arrived at hospital about 8 am, I said I'm not sure if this is it or not but it's pretty sore, she examined me and said you're at least 7 cm Shocked Told Drew to get Ava packed off and get back to hospital ASAP! Within half an hour was 9 cm then pushing took a bit longer, had to be cut but he was born at 10.27 am weighing 7lb 1oz Very Happy

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on your new arrivals ladies Smile
Kendall, hope Oscar is off the iv etc soon and you get to take him home, must have been scary for you Sad
Katie, wow that was quick, how's Ava doing being a big sister?
My bf has just had a baby girl, they're coming home today so Im hoping we get to meet her soon, just know I'll be an emotional wreck though!
We're going for it (again) this month, got some cb opk's, didn't do very well with the cheapies...and told oh it will be bd then legs in the air for 20 mins Smile
Wish me luck!!
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Well i can honestly say im having no more babies!! Wot a nitemare week we had!

Waters broke at 11:40am on the thursday, started contracting so phoned up and went into get checked. was contracting every 5mins, was booked in for section at 4pm, rushed ian to hosp but 2 x emergencies came in so waited until 11pm to go to theatre. eventually at 11:28pm my beautiful wee man Oscar was born 3 weeks and a day early.

then it all went pear shaped. he went floppy snd grey and was grunting, neonatal team arrived and wizzed him away. never even got to hold him or see him proparly coz i was still being operated on.

eventuslly told ian to go home at 2:30am coz we hadnt heard any news, doctor came at 4am yo tell me he had to be ventilated because he was struggling too much. Got to see him at 6am and he was so beautiful but covered in tubes and wires was so scary. He was on the ventilator.for 2days, on oxygen for a few days after. was found to have respiratory distressdisorder, neonatal sepsis, jaundice and a hole in his heart. he was on.antibiotics for 5days, and he done so well in getting better so quick. they told us not to expect him home for 2weeks but got him.home after a week.

Been so stressful. They didnt feed him for days and once they did it was through a tube so he wont latch on for breast feeding. Been expressing every 3 hours giving up after he is 2 weeks old, would never manage once ians bak at work xx

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Kendall that sounds pretty traumatic, I'd have been distraught Sad
So glad you got your little man home now though, is he off all his medication?
x
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah hes not having any meds now. Got his heart scan again next week. hoping the holes smaller or even better gone. He is such a good baby. Eats and sleeps. Ive been blesses.

Was honestly the worst time but looking to the future and remaining positive, hes a wee fighter xx

JodieSmith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:22 am 
Post subject: Hi, ladies
Why not consider this dress, huh?
http://www.azazie.com/products/azazie-audrey-bridesmaid-dress?color=emerald
http://www.azazie.com/products/azazie-audrey-bridesmaid-dress?color=emerald

Green82 wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Kendall, I got the cow and gate rice cakes from Superdrug.

Ava did well today with her veg, gave her Spinach with carrot and butternut squash and she took quite a bit of it. She still doesn't like yoghurt.

Dawn, that's [*CENSORED*] that Ross never got the job!! Are there no other jobs at all up north? How long does he have in his current job again? Fingers crossed something pops up.

Yeh I would try just her sleepsuit and see. Ava's room is usually 18 or 19 degrees. We have to use a blanket with her as she won't fit in a sleeping bag.

Think we have decided on dresses for the wedding and shoes! so excited Very Happy
My dress is this one in Shamrock
http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2749/?color=shamrock&colorid=963#catid=1&colorlist=963&displaytype=GridMedium&activePage=2&rpp=9&SortOrder=Default

Shoes I think will be these
http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-grey-irregular-choice-cortesan-floral-bar-court/1106017550/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140
Page 140 of 140

Jump to:  

Community

Popular