REX AND JEN UP FOR EVICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
FLOOOOOSSSSSIIIIIEEE!!!! I was worried about you!!!! xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Aaah thank you - up to my eyes in it at work, come home and I am cream crackered Shocked had abuse all day today - was ready for right fight today Laughing Hows your bump, Lewis looks like he has grown - your bump is so neat.

F xxxxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww we were gong to organise a protest last week to get you out of work you know!!! Laughing xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Lol wish you had!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you heard anything from the 'thing' you had problems with at work, hope she got her comeuppance????

F xxxxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yeah just the usual HR sh*te that we were expecting. She's got to go on some HR course and we have to have a mediation meeting for me going back but not sure if I will be now at all. Can't stand the thought of having to see such a cow again!!! In the letter there was a bit where she had said I was welcome to come in any time and they were all wanting to see me and the baby etc etc which is bullsh*t cos they haven't even sent me a card. If I did that to someone and got in sh*t the first thing I would do would be sending them a bouquet and a big apology!!! Silly mare and silly little girls for believing whatever lies she has told them! Anyway, now they're honouring some sick pay or something so my pay has been cocked up for the last 2 months!!! Great!! Rolling Eyes xxxxx
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular