Hello Ladies xxxxxxxx

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Hello Ladies xxxxxxxx
Hope you are all well ladies - have had a sneaky peek whilst at work today and Lillamb get that bubba out NOW!! Bless you its so hard waiting, good luck will be back on tomorrow to see if anything happening.

Archie - look at you its gone sooo quick baby Lewis will be here in no time!!! Gonna get myself one of those balls to bounce about on Wink Wink

Flossie xxxxxxxxxxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject: xx
hello flossie i no leon is such a nawty boy lol......hows u still working hard i see lol bet u crnt wait 4 mat leave so u can sit at home all day n moan lol like me lol x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
No way are you 26wks now!!! That's crazy!!!! Laughing xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Lillamb you know I have only been back 2.5 weeks and I get abuse every day lol lol love my job but feeling like I want to rip tenants heads off when they phone me getting [*CENSORED*] lol lol I have no patience!!! Hope you guys are still on here when I finish work so you can all give me lots of advice....got 4 weeks off from 4th August then finish on 26th September just before baby due, hope the sun is still shining Laughing mind you I am huge now so going to be like a beached whale by then............hun I hope you get baby out and dont have to have c section, much easier to recover from vaginal birth and get back in your little skirts, am sure you will spring back into shape.

Lisaken - good to see your Lennox is doing good wow he must have changed from his piccy, am sick you are back in normal clothes, green with envy lol lol

F xxxxxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm 
thanxs flossie...i feel sorry 4 u ladys that r preggys in summer...i 8 the het its killing me lol...time will fly by 4 u u will be at the end in no time x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Yep 26 weeks even I think time is flying got so much to do yet, finish babys room, pack bags, havent even bought one yet lol Look at you guys almost there - you will have your boys in no time. Cant wait to see your piccies - this weekend I am going to put my photo on. I have put sooo much weight on lol gonna need some liposuction after my boy is born Laughing Laughing

F xxxxxxxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Yeeeeaaahhh I can't wait to see your photo!! I bet you look gorgeous! Lillamb and I keep agreeing on dates to have the gruesome twosome so i'm going to try and get him out on friday now to match Leon!!! Laughing xxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 pm 
lol...archie they both r in sync with each other lol...laughing at us 4 the pain there coursing us lol...

ooo losie crnt wait 2 see ya pic i bet ya blooming lovly x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
That would be lovely ladies just a few hundred miles apart!!! Ladies gonna get off as have to scream at tv, used to like Bex but now think she is a tw*t, will be on again tomorrow.

Missed you guys - good to be back Flossie xxxxxxxxxxxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:31 pm 
bye flossie........tc hun speak soon xxxxxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend