Mums, lose that baby weight in an instant!

Hayz6
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:59 am 
Post subject: Mums, lose that baby weight in an instant!
I found that the easiest and quickest way to look slim and back in shape (without actually going to the gym) is wearing toner tights. I found a review on Toner tights in the Daily Mail online so immediately I went in search of mine. I found some on the internet which was great as I didnt have to leave the house looking overweight and feeling depressed. I ordered a pair and in a couple of days I went to dinner with some friends. They were completely shocked and a little jealous of how great i looked. They all asked me how I lost my baby weight so fast, little did they know it was down to a pair of tights which took 2 inches from my waist!! I cheated my way to a great body overnight and I felt great. I ordered every kind I could find after the meal. I recommend www.tightsplease.co.uk as they stock the entire range of toner tights! Next purchase...Spanx!
mistere
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:42 pm 
Post subject: Eat Healthy Instead
I know many of you probably don't equate eating ice cream to losing weight, but there are options out there that are healthier for you. My wife and I started eating goat milk products for a few different reasons. One is that it has less fat and calories than cow based products. Second, we are both lactose intolerant and cow milk messes with our stomachs. We couldn't give up ice cream so we sought out alternatives. We found Laloo's Goat Milk Ice Cream (www.laloos.com) It tastes just like cow milk ice cream but it is better for you. What a gift! Just thought I'd pass along the information. It seems that wearing tights is the easy way out. Why not eat right?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular