im soo worried please help!!! is it ectopic?

Lydiafergi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 pm 
Post subject: im soo worried please help!!! is it ectopic?
before i knew i was pregnant and a week before my period was due i had period pain like i always have when im due... sore boobs ect
but i have been haveing abdominal pain ever since before and after my missed period
i found out i was pregnant 5 days ago and im around 5-6 weeks
the abdominal pain seemed to be more to the left side...
im still experiencing the pain but its achy not severe...
also my tummy has become quite achy and sore..
i havent had any bleeding, but feel tired faint and sick... also experencing bad lowerc pain, i have had a problem with mild back pain and stuff for a few years but its got worse since being preg
HELP???
im so scared im only 17 and am really scared please if u have any info let me kno Smile
x
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lydia,

I would definately urge any lady that thinks she may have a problem or suspects she may have an ectopic to NOT take NO for an answer. By the time you are in pain it is too late to save your tube. If ectopic is caught early enough, the pregnancy can be interrupted, with an injection of methotrexate - which can save your tube and reduce the risk of surgery.

This is a life threatening condition - and to do nothing is a huge risk. I know. Please contact your GP and get checked out. You can always look at the ectopic trust.

http://www.ectopic.org.uk/

Good luck hun, and although youre only 17, dont let them fob you off, get checked out - you are too young to lose your fertility.

Julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
mandieward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 am 
Post subject: Re: im soo worried please help!!! is it ectopic?
Lydiafergi wrote:
before i knew i was pregnant and a week before my period was due i had period pain like i always have when im due... sore boobs ect
but i have been haveing abdominal pain ever since before and after my missed period
i found out i was pregnant 5 days ago and im around 5-6 weeks
the abdominal pain seemed to be more to the left side...
im still experiencing the pain but its achy not severe...
also my tummy has become quite achy and sore..
i havent had any bleeding, but feel tired faint and sick... also experencing bad lowerc pain, i have had a problem with mild back pain and stuff for a few years but its got worse since being preg
HELP???
im so scared im only 17 and am really scared please if u have any info let me kno Smile
x
Quote:

Hi ,
i didnt have any symptoms to my ectopic just a little bit of spotting go straight to your doctor or maternity unit it may be nothing but the concequences are not worth ignoring it . I hope everything works out for you. goodluck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular