im 17 and want a baby, who here has had a baby at 17??

xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
haya i had my first baby a couple of weeks before my 21st birthday and altho i love him to bits i really wish i had lived a little first.
I've pretty much lost all my friends don't go out at all and prob wont ever get to go abroad and have a girly holiday etc...
i dont regret things but i think if i had lived a little more first i would find looking after baby more enjoyable
x

JoJe
Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 pm 
Post subject: .
i get you.but nah you can still have a social life cant you?. havin a baby must b amazing but i gues waiting a while u culd of spent more times with friends but agin uyou can g baby clubs and meet mothers with children and you can become close with them and go out ith them with your little ones?
xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
nah im too shy for that, i've lost all confidence in who i am because i dont know what my life is about anymore.
I personally dont have a social life at all, i'm sure some poeple do still tho.
x

JoJe
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm 
Post subject: lool
aww you will do.. truss me.. make friends talk more to people.. and youll have more conifdent. if you need any advice PM me. good luck x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject: Re: ..
JoJe wrote:
thats good to hear both of you are getting along. thats with me i love my boyfriend alot.. he said if i do get pregnant by mistake i shuld keep it because we both do not agree with abortion i tink its very wrong. we both wuldnt mind havin a baby but we gonna wait until the end of this year or next. was ur pregnancy happy accident or you was trying for one?x

we were trying for a baby for 6 months before fell prenant.

kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
i got pregnant when i was 17 miscarried so started trying again
im now 18 and 21 weeks pregnant xxxx
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
JoJe
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 pm 
Post subject: aawww
congratulaion, thats nice. hope you have a nice birth. sorry to hear u miscarried you tried agen and your pregnant u must b very happy:). girl or a boy?
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
little boy hun and thanks Smile xxx hope everything goes well for you xxx
Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi JoJe...

I think if you are in a steady relationship and you have thought about things like career, Do you live with your boyfriend at the moment? Could you both support your family?

I wanted a baby when I was 18 but I waited untill I was 19 to try with my partner. We waited untill we had good steady well paid jobs and we had a house suitable for bringing up children. I am now 20 and had my baby 4 weeks ago.

I was a bit of an outgoing tear away teenager so I did alot of things then and I had settled down anyways before I decided to try. I don't have much of a social life now BUT thats because I have a newborn baby and I also moved 550 miles from my family and friends a year ago for the better job and the better house, but I have friends back home who have babies and still have a social life.

xxx
JoJe
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm 
Post subject: hello.
helli thansk for the reply i appericiate that alot. me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and we are in a good steady relationship, at the moment we both live with our parents but he is round mine everyday/ every night. we see eachother everyday. me and my boyfriend have spoken about bringing up our own child but we have now decided that we wuld wait a couple years that way we would have good jobs and have our houses, thanlks for that.. and aww.. congratulations on you baby how was the birth and what did you call him/her. J xx take caree
Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
Awwh thats good you've both come to a decision. I hope you will use AskBaby when TTC as its a fantastic support group in ttc forum!!

Thank You Smile Birth was easy lol not where near as bad as the horror stories lead you to believe, the hard work starts after birth lol... She is called Caitlin xxx
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 am 
Post subject:
and just to interject

shes gorgeous!!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like a gd decision im sure u both will be able to give a child everything they need soon enough.

dixxychick
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 am 
Post subject:
I had my 1st born at the age of 20, she was 3months when i celebrated my 21st. I had been married 18months and had been trying since our honeymoon. I personally wouldnt change anything as i felt ready to have one and now nearly 4yrs on, we are currently ttc our 2nd. Its a personal matter really, if youre ready go for it, if not then wait until you are. Good luck on whatever you choose xx Very Happy
NsOx
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
hey im 17 and currently pregnant
we never officially started trying but i had my implant removed and 2 month later i was pregnant (he works away so didnt see him for a month)

I am over the moon about being pregnant and so is my OH my parents were ok with it but they warm to the idea and his parents were happy too (hes 24)

but hun dont rush into anything unless you are sure its lifechanging

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular