Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:01 pm
Post subject: ...
hello.. thnaks for that mucha pperciated it. yeah i kno im not rushing no more. we gnna take out time.. giv it a few years hopefully we wuld get our house because already we are saving up and both our parents are helping us. so when that is sorted and get more money from our jobs then we would start trying. awww.. so how long ave u got left? xx
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 pm
i was 17 when i had my eldist im now 20 on my 3rd pregnancy but second child
my eldidst is 3 harry, my 2nd pregnancy i had a mistcarage, and my youngest who is
1month 1week on sun
and let me tell you i dont regret havin my oldist child but i do wish i
lived my life abit first it was hard you have to grow up so quick
and when your young you need to go out with friends and have fun
with a bby you cant you lose all your friends if they hant had kids and you cant go out when you want and come back in when you want.
i have realised i would rether have a night in with my family
and a quite drink when my youngest is in bed (my oldest dunt live with me).
good luck in what you decide
and let us all know!!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Hi i got pregnant when i was 17 and had my daughter when i was 18. At first i was scared and worried i wouldnt be able to cope! But we got there .. its not a bad thing getting pregnant when your young like some people make out, i wouldnt change having keia this young as shes the best thing in my life now! Plus when shes all grown up im still going to have a life and be able to enjoy it xxx
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:22 am
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:00 pm
Just be sure that you know exactly what you are getting into. True having a baby is a beautiful experience but just consider this
1. You may put on upto 30lbs during pregnancy and this weight is not easy to get rid of
2. having a baby means getting up at night for feeding, nappy changes after u've spent the day working.
3. Labour is extremely painful...tho it seems worth it once the baby is in your arms
4. Looking after a small baby leaves little or no time for anything else like socialising.
5. Most women tend to have wild mood swings during and after a few months after pregnancy ... be sure your OH has the patience to put up with it.
6. Pregnancy has its share of troubles... morning sickness, wind, swelling in the legs, cramps, etc ... tho some lucky women have none of these
7 A baby is also a big responsibility and puts a strain both on your finances and your relationship.
But it is also true that having a baby is a wonderful experience when you are truly ready for it....I can vouch for that
Hope my comments dont offend you. Just wanted to tell you what nobody told me before I fell pregnant...glad I had a baby... just wanted to make sure u'd be glad too