No bump!

katfrog
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:05 pm 
Post subject: No bump!
Hi,

I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant and a little worried. I'm not really showing with no bump and I thought I'd have one by now. My scan at 12 weeks was fine but I'm worried that now it has stopped growing is that possible?
Linz88
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
I am 14 weeks today and I too am not showing people keep telling me because of my build I probably won't show until about 16 weeks.

Linz x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
when i was expecting my daughter i did not show untill 6 months...then i ballooned! enjoy staying in the same clothes while u can.xx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all
I wouldn't worry to much at these stages,the lady across the road from me is 7 months & just starting to show.Not like me i'm 7 & a half months & look ready to drop...lol..As long as your scans show the baby is growing & your midwife says everything is ok i wouldn't worry...Normaly around 4 months i think it is you should start to show....
Hope this helps?

Karen......
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
with ur 1st one u dont usually show as quickly as with others i dont have a clue why with my first one i was a size 8 up untill around 6 months and i jst woke up with this hugeeee belly it was massive
Twinks
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't start showing until I was around 20 weeks pregnant, now I'm making up for lost time - Enjoy it whilst you can, you'll soon be as big as me!!! =)
Ayngel84
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
I have just turned 18 weeks, and I can only feel a little bump when I lying down. when I'm standing up it just looks a bit bigger but its not hard, it looks as if I was bloted (swollen)

is that normal? I worry if the baby is ok , and growing. as I don't get an other scan in the area I live.

Ayngel x
ladymystikal
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:01 am 
Post subject:
im so glad i read this page. what a relief!! thats what ive been stressing about continually. im 13 weeks and have no bump, and my clothes arent getting tigther but then on some forums women are saying they're only 11/12 weeks and already cant fit into their normal clothes. And then last night i had 3 separate dreams where i went for my scan and there was no baby. Crying or Very sad so feeling very worried and i keep feeling and prodding where my pelvic bone is trying to feel for a bump!
x
Sar123x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I too am a little worried, I am 16 weeks and dont have bump either so dont worry your not alone. I seen my midwife yesterday and she has reassurred me everything fine and that I may not show until later, which is great as shouldnt have as much to loose after I hope! But it still doesnt stop me from being concerned about my baby's growth and development.

Sarx
Linz88
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
I honestly would not worry everyone is different, I am now just over 23 weeks and starting showing but I am not big and somethings I wear people can't tell I am pregnant. I am told that by about the 6 month I will then gain a lot of weight. When I went for my 20 weeks scan they said everything was fine, I just think people are different in the way that they show. x
ladymystikal
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Sar123x wrote:
Hi

But it still doesnt stop me from being concerned about my baby's growth and development.

Sarx

i agree. you do worry if the baby is growing normally.but linz88 you're right about everyone being different. thats what i have to keep telling myself. i have my first scan this friday so hoping everythings ok.
Linz88
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
No that is understanble, I think you worry about everything in pregnancy, I know I do, if my baby is ok, its growing properly, that I am eating the right things, I don't think you stop worrying. Least when you have 20 weeks scan they will be able to reassure you. I know I was completely paraniod about no showing and I still am as I am still not very big. Its strange how you feel, I feel as if I want a big bump and it will reassure me, when everyone else says be thankful I am not that big. xx
ladymystikal
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
lol, i get the same about making the most of being small! its weird though i feel the same about having a bump. it'll make me feel like i really am pregnant. glad everything was ok with your scan. Wink
Linz88
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
I bet as soon as I get to the stage where I am big and uncomfortable I will regret moaning about being small, he he.

Scan was fine and then Christmas Eve started feeling the baby move for the first time and the baby has not stopped kicking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular