Can I keep stroller with me in airport?

ajt178
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Can I keep stroller with me in airport?
Hi,

I have a 4 month old baby and we are planning on going on holiday with her soon. Do you know if you can keep your stroller with you until take off or if you have to check it in? Also will I be able to take pre mixed formula with me through check in and onto plane? We really have no idea!!
EC1986
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
I've never travelled with a baby but when Ive been to the airport ive seen people keep their buggies with them until they get on the plane and then the luggage handlers put them on.
With formula I think you can take it but they make you taste it at security. Might be different if you took sealed formula cartons though.
I would ring and check with your airline though just incase.
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:10 am 
Post subject:
it all depends on who you are flying with.

i know with ryan air you can take the stroller right up to the plane and leave it at the bottom of the stairs.

but for other planes i think there may be a drop off area you take it too after you check in if that makes any sense.

phone your travel agent or airline provider they are the best people to talk to

saraevans007
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
all airlines will give you the choice at check in to either check it in then or they can take it off you as you board the aircraft. if once you get to your destination you have those courtesy busses rather than thee tunnels that connect to the side of the aircraft they may well give you the pram then. they did for me at larnaca a few weeks ago. its up to you when you get rid of the pram... you can also take your pre-mixed formula with you use the ready made stuff, they make you taste it at security, you can also buy some formula from boots at the airport but get it checked with boots first. you just can;t take anything through thats bigger than 100ml (other than your bottled milk, i had 210ml and that was ok) they made me empty by son's water away it was in a beaker. but i was not that bothered as can buy it easily.

Shevi
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
You can normally take it with you and when you board the plane the air hostess puts it somewhere for you
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
ive took louise on plane 5 times and every airling weve flown with u hav option of giving buggy wiv luggage or keeping it till u board plane.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular