is she drimking too much juice - new member please help

lindyloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:51 pm 
Post subject: is she drimking too much juice - new member please help
hello i am a new member - I have a five month old baby daughter who is teething at the mo. I am concerned that she is drinking too much juice - she is still haveing 4 8oz of milk over 24hours so I am happy with that - but she screams for her juice all the time - she is drinking about 7oz of very watered down juice a day - is this too much - ?????? any help would be great as some people say its really good and others say its really bad for her HELP X X X XX
KAYKAY
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
HI IT SHOULD BE FINE AS LONG AS SHE IS EATING HER THREE MEALS A DAY ITS OK MY SON IS 6 MONTHS AND HE HAS ABOUT 3 6-7oz AND JUICE WITH HIS MEALS AS LONG AS YOU THINK SHES OK THATS ALL THAT MATTERS REALLY
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
How about changing the juice for water, its alot healthier for babys teeth.
Sakura
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi

i shouldn't worry too much about the juice intake, its good that baby likes lots of fluids! my son too adores his juice and like you i just use a tiny amount and water it down - had tried giving him water but he hates it; takes after his mum tho, as a baby i ended up in hosp coz i refused all fluids!

i think as long as the juice has little or no sugar and ensure regular brushing of teeth there shoulnt be a prob, only other thing is that my sis-in-law is dental nurse and she says its apparantly better if they have juice with meals and not have juice just before bedtime.

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular