Forum moderation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject: Forum moderation
Hi everyone,

I just want to start off by saying thank you to you all for helping to make this such an amazing forum with such a supportive community. It's a real credit to you all.

Of late however there have been a few disagreements that have upset the usual friendly atmosphere on the forums. We can appreciate that this is something that happens when a community reaches a certain size and so many people with so many different opinions meet.

However, because of this we have decided that now is the time to introduce moderators to the forums just to help keep things running smoothly.

Over the coming weeks we will also be introducing some new forum leaders who will also play their role in maintaining the friendly vibe that AskBaby has become known for.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you all to familiarise themselves with the forum guidelines and ask you all to respect these as well as the feelings and opinions of all other members of the site.

I really hope that with the new moderator support system in place everything will be smooth sailing from now on but if you have any questions then please do feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Han
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> Announcements & Guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular