REALY WANT A TEST BUDDY :)

Hoping4Hope
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 pm 
Post subject: REALY WANT A TEST BUDDY :)
all gone now

Last edited by Hoping4Hope on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
lady24
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Hoping4Hope

I've been on here since feb had a little break for a while in june but i still go one regualrly to have a wee chat and find out how everyone is doing in their cycle. I have been on Anna's post test cycle buddy the girls in that post are great and everyone is really understanding and has similar stories to share. I know what you mean talking to BF or hubbie can be very difficult, I do talk to my hubbie but try not to go into the mass of detail and try to act not bothered about BFN's. Defo chat on here if you need someone to talk to anytime!!

Lady XX
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Hiya hoping4hope

Ive been on here for a while now and have been ttc for about 14months after a m/c last year, the girls on here are great and give u loads of support. Ive also been on anna's post and talking to ur oh is great but they dont really understand the whole disappointment every month.
Where abouts in ur cycle are u?
xxx
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Girls how are you? Ains I hope you that witch is not turning up and Lady I bet that you are not looking forward going back to work next week!!!

Hello hope4hoping I would love to be your buddy, where are you in your cycle? You can always join our cycle buddy post and as you can see there are lots of nice girls who can give great advise.

XX Anna
JustBrowsing
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
maybe this should be a new one?
Hey Hoping4Hope, hope you're feeling OK, where are you in your cycle? HAve you been trying long? This is a great place to air feelings and everyone I've had contact with has been wonderful. It's just great to be able to come somewhere where others have similar issues. x
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am 
Post subject:
keeping fingers crossed anna no witch yet! trying not to get too excited, ill give it til monday before i test i think. fingers crossed
xx
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Ooow Ains, keep us posted, how are you feeling about it hun?
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Will do, thinking that she is on her way boooo! im really trying not to get myself excited altho every program i watch over the last few days, or see people they r pregnant (just to make me think bout it)
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Heya girlies how ru all?? Anna yea im very excited about going back to school Laughing Laughing Laughing I can't believe the summer went in so quickly aw well should take my mind off babies!!

Girls I think it would be a good idea to start a new testing chat I feel very excited about impending BDing and possible BFP's.

First things first though I need to get healthy and I think we could help each other sharing diet ideas and exercises etc..

So let me know what you think??

Lady X
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls

Is it poss to get false postive, only did two tests one last nite one this am, both BFP! only i've just started spotting like af is here????? have really bad cramps as well. i'm really upset bout this now. Me and oh were dancing around wiv excitement last nite, wat do u guys think? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Ains

This sounds like really good news, I've done like a mil test and never ever got a false BFP, did you use a good brand of test, it also sounds good as you tested positive last night and this morning, I really hope its a positive hun. I've heard that at 4 weeks you can have break through bleeding something to do with the hormone changes that could explain the spotting or could it be implantation??

Good luck and let us know how you go!!

Lady XX
JustBrowsing
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Ains, have posted back on other thread, like the other girl said, I have always read that a positive is always a positive, can't be false. Cramps are normal and although not normal, some women do bleed and go on to have a healthy bubba. I know of one person who bleed loads and had her baby a few months ago, so try not to panic. You'll be able to have an early scan at 6 weeks which is 10 days off. I have everything crossed for you and am thinking of you babe xxx
Hoping4Hope
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm 
Post subject: HELLO EVERYONE
To be honest everyone I dont even know my cycle yet.... ((sorry this is long))

For the past two years that ive been on the pill I have bled pretty much all the way through but never had any symptoms or period pain or anything. Then when i came off the pill i stopped bleeding.

I came of the pill on the 25th July.... then on the 12th August I started having weird symptoms, like sore boobs and pains, spots and so on. and then DEAR GOD on the 14th... I THOUGHT I WAS DYING. My cramps were so bad i could have cried. I then bled for 8 days... lightly to start with, badly in the middle and then lightly at the end again.

It ended on the 21st of August and then it was a little mucky a day or so after. So now i realy need to know... when should my period start again.. ive never realy done anything or counted before so i dont know.

Ive been off the pill one month today and im dying to get pregnant but trying to relax and take things as they come. i understand people will have been trying for years but im just scared months will turn into years and it wont ever happen.

When should i try... and when is everyone else tyring ??

Sending baby dust to everyone xxxxxx
saz23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
i am new to this site i have 2 sons already and am trying for the 3rd hopefully fingers crossed it will be a girl we have tried and waiting to take a test with fingers crossed around 5th sept

lady24
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Hoping for hope and Saz23

It can take a while for your body to regulate itself when you come off the pill I didn't have a period for a full year ( that was quite an extreme) or if you are really lucky you could be most likely to concieve once you come off the pill. Really you shouldn't stress I've been trying for nearly 2 years and its very stressful, I have PCOS though, so my gynae is looking into the next step.

Saz23 I hope you get a baby girl, you are very lucky with 2 sons, I hope you get a BFP when you test on the 5th, good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!

LadyX
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to:  

Community

Popular