REALY WANT A TEST BUDDY :)

icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hiya girlies

Lady im really sorry ur first round didnt work, fingers crossed second time lucky.

Crystal, sounds just like me at the mo. Im exhausted and having really vivid dreams. Im due af thursday time so ill b leaving it a few days then possibly testing. I havent had any symptoms i usually get hefore af. My bbs usually agony by now. Remember ur not out til the witch shows up, good luck for monday hope she stays away
Xx
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 am 
Post subject:
hi well i am officially a day late and still BFN Sad think my body and mind are playing tricks..
got cramps thats all boobs still dont hurt which they are really painfull usually...xxx
Hoping4Hope
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm 
Post subject: OH MY GOD...
Well im not sure if you remember me as its been a longgg time since ive been on here... and ive been TTC for about 18 months... BUT I GOT A BFP LAST NIGHT... i dont even test anymore as we had given up and just decided if it happens it happens... doctor told me today im 6 weeks...i found a test last night and just did it as it was there... and im going to be a mum... its weird as ive been feeling like ive been coming on for a good 2 weeks and it just never came...

Laughing so now im scared... happy... shocked lol... Shocked
Hoping4Hope
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:21 pm 
Post subject: OH MY GOD... cntd
Also. ive been going to the toilet a lot just lately and now realise why... but apart from that no symptoms what so ever.. I had no idea.. im late all the time .. even now im having a sort of period pain but aparently thats normal.. Surprised Razz
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Yay congrats! Hoping im really happy for you. Have a h & h nine months.

Crystal lets hope its a bfp for us. Good luck dont worry, try not to stress about it. I really hope she stays away for u
Xx
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls how are you all??? Well im on second clomid cycle had scan on fri no eggs yet have to go back in the morning to re check. They said that i will prob need injections to force ovulation along, so here hoping I get there eventually. Congratulations Hoping for Hope thats wonderful news!!!

Hopefully the rest of us will join you soon, Ains hows u?? Hows your back these days??

Chat soon
Lady
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi lady
Its good to hear from u, sorry its not working for u, i hope ghe scan goes well got my fingers x for u.
Well bak is doing well thanx im slowly getting there. We had our appt with consultant and yday had the letter thro saying we r entitled to 3 rounds of ivf yay. We got to book in for our hiv and hep c blds then we will get our ivf appt thro. Heres hoping we get a 2011 bubs or Bfp at least
Xx
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Ains thats fantastic news everything seems to being well with ur treatment im so happy u really deserve a bfp in 2011!!! My second scan showed nothing again, i think i will be have injections next year. I'm so annoyed at my crampy body lol!!!! I have one more opportunity to ov in 2010 so heres hoping, my next cycle im up to 150 mg of clomid to see if that makes any difference. Me and my best friend have booked to go to spain on Dec 1st to relax for 4 nights, it will be around CD 8 to 12 so hoping my body will be relaxed to be back in time for BD lol!!!

Hope u had a nice Halloween!!!
Lady X
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lady
Im really sorry that the clomid didnt work, hopefully a nice relax on hols will do the trick. I just so wanna start treatment now. I told my boss on friday, i have never been so worroed to talk to her lol. She was so nice about it, and got really excited for me.
I really hope u have a bfp for xmas u really deserve it. Keeping my fingers crossed for u xx
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ains
Thanks Hun for the support I just wnat things to start wrking so im at least in with a chance of concieving, its so annoying month after month of no ov so heres hoping it will happen next cycle. I have to test in a week anyway just in case there is a freak chance of late ov and then start provera and then clomid again. My sis had a baby boy yady morning so yay im lookin forward to seeing him. Friends called around last nite to say they are expecting third baby well actually fourth for him, was a bit miffed they know we are having treatment and they are only 6 weeks funny thing is we know it was planned but she kept moaning on about it having to get a new car and not being able to drink at a wedding coming up, I felt like screaming but I was just extra nice , AHHHHHHHHHHHH lol!!!!

I'm glad you've told ur boss and she was sp supportive that really helps, i hada horrible day yday a pupil in my class flipped out ran out of class after cursing and being very abusive , they are talking abot suspending him, really don;t need the stress as it can't help, but anyway its the weekend now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat soon Lady!!!
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun

I know how u feel its so frustrating isnt it. Well ice not had a great week. After having our certificate last week saying we were allowed ghree cycles of icsi. We had a letter saying that they made a mistake and cause we live 2 miles out of range were not allowed anything til im 30!!! Ive only just stopped crying. Ghen to top it of oh found out today hes being made redundant.
I just feel like giving up at the mo. Sad
Ive got my fingers crossed for u hopefully ull have a great xmas prezzie comin ur way xx
Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ains I'm so sorry you had an awful time of it it nots fair at all I'm sorry to hear about your hubby and hope his job is safe is it definite?? I'm really sorry about the treatment that is so unfair you have to take that further that is age discrimination surely treatment would be most successful the younger you are, how many yrs will that mean you have to wait?? I tested yday as I was told I had to BFN, I was crushed even though I knew really upset all day these long cycles are awful im CD 37 and still no AF so I have to take progesterone to bring on an AF and then it takes a week after that for AF to start so frustrating and totally soul destroying. I really hope u aren't too down Ains our luck has to change!!! my hubbie has a big inspection in his work next week and jobs are said to be on the line so we're stressed at the moment too, though I know its not the same.

Fingers cross we start to get good news and good luck roll on 2011!!!

Chat soon
LadyXX
Hoping4Hope
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm 
Post subject: heya
Lost my baby.. just wanted to let everyone know. Hope you are all ok x
icsiHope
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
Ohhhhh hoping im so so so sorry hun, hope ur ok. Pm me if u need a chat. Hugs to u xxx

Hi lady- really sorry it was a bfn and the clomid isnt working as well as wat u thought. Fingers crossed it works for u next time. Our luck surely must change soon, i think ours is on the way to changing. Just registered with a new docs today, so gonna ring thecfertility sister tomorrow, now have her mobile no. She has rang us every week trying to help shes been so nice xx
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls

Hoping for hope I'm so sorry to hear your news u must be devastated I really hope ur ok hun and taking it easy!!!

Ains how are u??? Great to hear about the fertility sister its so nice to have someone who actually cares about the whole infertility situation. I'm cycle day 13 and on 150mg this month so if i ov it should be this weekend, ok this may be way too much info but from cycle day 8 ive been so frisky I mean I can't [*CENSORED*] the feeling lol!!! Hubbie thinks ive gone a little crazy lol!!! But seriously could this be a sign my hormones are kicking in and clomid is working ive no other side effects this month, so odd I mean I never really feel this way for so long, hubbie ain't complaining though lol!!! Sorry if I have give too much info but just curious for an opinion.

Hope everyone else is well, beaux??
Chat soon Lady XX
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to:  

Community

Popular