October Babies

AskBaby9861
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:20 am 
Post subject: October Babies
Hi, My Baby was born on the 12th of October, has anyone else given birth in this month?
I would love to know what your babies are doing...

Ben is now cooing and sleeping through the night he is wonderful and I can't believe how much love you get for one little person who captivates me even when he is asleep
chrissyara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject: oct baby
hi
i gave birth 10 oct a week late and he is 18 weeks now , doing well Smile
bubbles24
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:31 pm 
Post subject: my baby
hey

my baby was born on the 16th october. Hes started to teethe and is trying to sit up. He chuckles when I blow raspberries on his belly and pretend to munch his toes - hes adorable. When he crys he says 'maaamamamamamaaaaa'....blah blah blah so it almost sounds like hes saying mama and its so sweet, minus the crying of course. Ive started to wean him on baby rice and he loves it...messy stuff though!!
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Hunter was born on Oct 26th, he still isnt crawling and getting really made at not being able to go places!! Laughing Teething at the mo and not coping well poor wee man.
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm 
Post subject: Re: October Babies
AskBaby9861 wrote:
Hi, My Baby was born on the 12th of October, has anyone else given birth in this month?
I would love to know what your babies are doing...

Ben is now cooing and sleeping through the night he is wonderful and I can't believe how much love you get for one little person who captivates me even when he is asleep

Hi my lil girl was born 12th October. Can't believe she's going to be a year old in just under 2weeks.

Well my lil one has almost started sleeping through the night!! Thank god, as I'm due to start back to work!! Sad

Bless she's teething again!! Already has 8 teeth!

At the mo she is trying so hard to walk, but typical girl very independent and stubborn(just like mum!) so doesn't want any help!!! Managed to do 5steps max, so will be nice if she's walking before I go back to work!! Very Happy
T3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:04 pm 
Post subject: birthday 15th oct 2007
Hi
Any baby born on 15th oct 2007,my baby she now one year old.
Shes so darling,walking alone,falling,she doesnt want to crawl any more.
Im so happy.
Thank God
lauraca1988
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Hiya my lil man Harry was born 8th October 2007 at 901am 8lb 3oz he is now 19 months and i also have another lil man who was born 14 weeks ago today. x

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Love the name Harry!!! Whats he doing now? Hunter is copying everything I say, not so good sometimes!!! Laughing
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hes jus into absoloutley everythin, he doesnt really say much if he doesnt start soon im gunna see hv about it, he does try tho he understands a lot more than he can say x Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular