Missed my period, Am I pregnant

funnygirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject: Missed my period, Am I pregnant
Hi all,

Last may 25, i had my period.. then last june i didnt have my period. Its now july and still no period...Is it possible that I am pregnant? From may 25 until now, my husband and I have no contact since he is on assignment in another country. Is it possible that what I had last may 25 and i think till may 28 is just a spotting? I just had my baby last year and frankly I am not ready to get pregnant again...

Please advise...
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi funnygirl, welcome to askbaby! i think the only way to find out is to do a test hun and then take it from there? i hope you get the answer you want, and let us know how you get on. or maybe your periods are just a little mixed at the moment? are you under any stress? like i said, maybe its best to do a test just to rule it out? good luck. xxx Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks rosie36. I know I should take the test but I guess I am scared to find out the truth... Just had my baby last may and pregnancy is the last thing on my mind now...
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi,

if ur last period was 25th may and you havnt had sex since then then you wont be pregnant.

but if you have had sex since then and no af in due then there is a possibility thats your pregnant and also u r rite ur af in may might hav just been spotting which some ppl have wen they are pregnant.

you might just be late on af and more worry and stress will only delay it further.

i suggest you take a test to find out for certain and then you will know either way:)

funnygirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi Laura,

Thanks for the advice. I guess my period was just delayed. took the test the other day and I was negative. Then my period came today Smile

thanks all!
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject:
so sorry af arrived hun xxxx good luck for next month xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
yep just ur body giving u a scare:)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular