Evening all

Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject: Evening all
Evening,

I'm just passing sometime while waiting for the OH to arrive! Unfortunalty we live about 85 miles apart at the moment so i havent seen him all week! Never the less.....3 days of baby making is on its way!

I no my calender tells me i am not OV for another 7 days but ive been having the symptoms today... so fingers crossed its come early!

What are the rest of you up too tonight?

Vikki

x

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. How r u tonight? Apart frm baby making do u hav anything planned 4 the wkend? How long are u gonna hav with your OH. Mine is only here til mon. He is away a few days a wk working. He got back last nite. Nikki x
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah.... we are going shopping tonight, to a carnival tomorrow and to a fair sunday! Big kids or what haha! Have you any plans with your OH over the weekend? not nice them being away is it? We have a house though and are moving in together in 2 weeks so cant wait for that!!!

Vikki

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
I used 2 love fairs but since having my boys i hate them! I get really frightened. Cant understand it. I hope ur moving in date comes round really quick. Tomoro we r shopping and sunday there is a carnival and my eldest son is on 1 of the floats! Im more excited than him tho i think x
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww, bet your going to be really proud!! How old are your boys? Hope you have a nice weekend Nikki and speak to you soon.... have to dash, Oh has just turned up with flowers and sweets! bless!

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thats so romantic! Hav a nice evening and speak soon x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular