Nikki77....

Samaurish
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
HIya Happyinpink

Just noticed ur from Bradford, where abouts ? I'm in Cleckheaton so only 10 mins away !! Ha xx Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Im not in Bradford at the moment.... originally from shipley and moving back to greengates xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Its ok, he has been on betablockers since he was 2 wks old. He needs an operation but they wanna wait til he is older if they can. He has somethin called svt. Basicaly without his medication his heart beats over 300 beats per min. Thats good u love ur OH more, be a bit worrying if u loved the lakes more! X
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Oh forgot 2 say, no i dont really get bored. I keep busy. I help out at the school a few days a wk as im hoping 2 start a teaching assistance course. I also am in the middle of decorating my house so thats keeping me busy and when i get really bored i go on my exercise bike or cross trainer! X
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Oh right i see....

All is going very very wrong in the land of me and OH.... we just want to be together and cant Sad... we have run out of ideas!!!

I dont think i can stand another month here without him let alone a year if thats how long it takes :'(

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
What is happening then? I saw on another post u said house sale has fallen thru x
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
We have applied for a loan and he has been approved, just has to sign the papers, as long as the money cums through by next fri/sat then we will still be moving next weekend!! Fingers crossed! We are going to keep this place aswell for now and hope it sells fast or look at renting it out.

Sad i dont like all this worry

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
I hope it all goes ok and u get ur move nxt wk. Ill keep everythin crossed 4 u x
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Nikki, just waiting for him to call now to say wether the paper have been recieved or not and what they say! really hope we get the move too!!!

Have you any plans for the weekend?

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
I really hope u hear soon and get the news ur wanting. Im in scarborough this wkend. My OH is a professional pool player and plays up and down the country so me and the boys hav joined him on this 1 so having a few days away. Only prob is my youngest has a sickness bug and since the car journey here has been really ill! Do u hav any plans this wkend? Are u seein ur OH? X
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nikki, my OH says we have the loan but it wont be here i time for the 19th so we have had to put the move back a week to the 26th!!! Only 2 weeks now tho, fingers crossed nothing else can go wrong!

Hope you have a lovely weekend in scarborough and hope the OH wins lol! That awful bout your son, hope he feels better soon!

i am not seeing the OH, he is away with his mates at the york races, has rung me so many times already tho ha ha ha! bless

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Wel at least u kno u stil got the move even tho u now hav an extra wk 2 wait so its good news as it could hav been worse! I hope ur OH has a good time. Mine loves the races. We went 2 ascot not so long ago and had a great time! I just hope the rest of do not get my sons bug. My nephew is in the same class as him and he has it as well, knowing my luck me and the boys wil spend the whole wkend stuck in this hotel room! X
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i just really hope nothing else goes wrong, he has spoke to the company today as the papers havent come yet but the company have said they are on the way! Not really thinkin about babies at the moneth tbh, just want a smooth 2 weeks...... cant be too much to ask!!!

God yeah that would be dreadful if you all came dow with it! Lets hope that doesnt happen.

Don't think im into the races so much myself but im sure ill get some nice drunken phone calls later ha ha!

Hows things on the baby front for you?

xx

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Rather u than me, i hate drunken phone calls! U could end up gettin pg then if ur not thinking about it. Ppl say the more relaxed u r the more chance it wil happen so u never kno. Thats wot im tryin 2 do this month. Im ov atm but not thinking about it this time. Hopefully it wil happen 4 us both! X
Happyinpink
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ha ha he just tends to tell mne he loves me an awful lot when hes druk ha ha! Yeah, im Ov too or suppose to be, but obviously hes away so it wont happen this month, not too fussed for now tho like i say. Next month, our first few weeks togetha should be a great time to BD. Wish you luck for this weekend! You should get off the internet and go enjoy yourself anyway Razz ha ha xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular