Advice Kindly needed please

charbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: Advice Kindly needed please

Hiya Guys, I am after some advice if possible please. I dont know if im coming or going or thinking into things way too much.
I am 5 nearly 6 days late, and about 1 week ago wen i was due on, i had a light brown discharge and thought that i was coming on, but i didnt, now for the past few days since then i have been having a white odourless discharge constantly. At times i think i have come on but when i check it is just discharge. I have noticed very tiny changes in my body, i have put on weight a little my breast are not sore but appear to be slightly larger, and i have tiny white bumps that have appeared around the nipple area. I have had a belly ache now and again, and a slight feeling of nausea at night times and sometimes throughout the day. Now i have done 2 home pregnancy tests and they have both been negative. Does it sound like i am pregnant, are these symptoms of pregnancy. How long should i leave before i test again. I really want to be pregnant, i just hope that im thinking into things too much that is making me feel like i have symptoms. Please help, any advice would be great guys thanks. x Very Happy
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
I would say that it sounds as though you are pregnant. You can however get false negative tests where you do not have enough hormone to show up in a home pregnancy test. The brown spotting sounds like an implantation bleed, and with this pregnancy I also had a load of white discharge which made me feel like my af was about to start. If your af does not come in the next few days try another test or else I would ask the gp for a blood test to check the level of hcg in your blood as it will be much more accurate. Fingers crossed you are pregnant as your symptoms sound so positive!

charbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject: Thanks
Thankyou ever so much for your reply!! Still nothing as yet though it seems as though the discharge has worn off a little, i really hope i am! Will give it till tuesday and see how i am, if nothing will re test and then go docs......fingers crossed! x Exclamation
moonshine
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi, i also had this with last pregnancy, thought it was af coming at first but it only lasted two days and stayed really light and obviously brown rather than my usual bright red (tmi - soz). didn't test til about a week later and was bfp but only faint line. got confirmed at docs. fingers crossed for you and good luck! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular