plug

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 am 
Post subject: plug
I think i lost mine yesterday ir at least part of it Smile

Very yellow snotty discharge, when i googled as you do, it looked loads like the others ppl had posted Very Happy

So what happens now? How long does it all take an should i tell the consultant when i see her next week? Xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 am 
Post subject:
I hate to say it but from my third pregnancy on I often lost some of my plug on many occassions weeks before my babies arrived, I'd say if it didn't have at least a few small flecks of blood in it it might not mean anything Question , as often when you're actually effacing you get at least a tiny bit of bleeding or spotting from where the cervix meets the membranes as it will get pulled away , with 2nd and third pregnancies you can get gradual slow dilation of around 2cms without effacing well before labour and that can make it much more likely for you to lose chunks of your plug from time to time Smile
How did you get on with the scan ? Are you all set for a natural delivery Smile xx
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 am 
Post subject:
I lost mine, with blood, about 8 days before giving birth, fingers crossed hun!

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 am 
Post subject:
I've been losing bits of mine for about 3wks..not loads but defiantly mucus plug like .
With my first I lost it on the morning I went into labour. But apparently it's not uncommon to start loosing it early on and it can replenish itself Confused
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Oh wow can't believe your nearly 36 weeks!! Very Happy

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Nat, yep placenta moved woo hoo Very Happy They now think baby is small tho, I had to go for a doppler scan Tuesday that was fine an next Tuesday Im going for a growth scan an they will decide what to do with us after that. How excited are you for next week??? xx

Zee, Kates just said it replenishes itself Sad Ah weel, coulda wished lol!!

Claire, have you posted you Birth story yet cos I keep checking an so far you aint Laughing Hope you and baby are doing good xx

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
with my 1st baby i lost my plug at 37 wks but still went 8 days over lol with my 2nd i didn't lose it until the day b4 i gave virth as i was induced but this time i seem to be losing bits every now and again, i have heard that it can regain tho and not to take any notice until it's streaked. i'm being induced again this time so i wonder if it will be the same.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Bobski1980
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
I started loosing mine in bits about a week 10 days before I went into labour, but two days before I lost a huge lump, then another flecked with blood the day before. It was very obvious thats what it was.

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
I do hope its the start of summit, cos going by LMP I am about 38wks pg, even tho I know when I know when I ovd lol!!

Im just very excitied to meet her now an I dont wana do anymore cleaning or baking I dunno what I want. The kids are off soon so Im sure that week Ill be rushed off me feet xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thats great news Very Happy not long to go now then, where your other babies not on the smaller side Question
I think maybe they expect everyone to have 8-9lb'ers these days for some reason Question Laughing
Might be good timing though if they do talk about induction with the kids being off Question Or actually maybe that could be bad timing depending on how you look at it Shocked Laughing
Getting a bit nervous about next week now Shocked trying to keep busy so I don't think about it Laughing only really 4 days to wait Very Happy i'm sure i won't sleep much monday night , but either way by tuesday night I should know where I stand so thats a good thing Smile
Hope you're not waiting too much longer for your little girl to arrive Smile might be worth telling the cons as she might want a poke about to see if anythings happening and that might encourage things to get going if you're close Wink Laughing xx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thats the reason i wanted to tell the cons so she would have a poke Laughing yep well remembered lol, all early all 6lb an under so shes not gonna be massive. Plus as the cons said little ones are easy to get out ha!!

Im sure you wont sleep, i know i wouldnt. Whats the name change name mean btw? Ill keep an eye out for updates in ttc an keep my fingers tightly crossed you get your bfp really soon Very Happy xx

Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
You girls are making me so broody!!! I remember how excited I was the last few weeks running up to my lil boy being born. Although I wish he had been small, he was over 9lb and I couldn't push him out myself! Very Happy Good luck girlies, v exciting x

Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Posted my story now Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular