I sure i ask before but hw do u no if waters go in bath??

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 pm 
Post subject: I sure i ask before but hw do u no if waters go in bath??
I remember askin this last yr bt dont remember the answers lol

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:40 am 
Post subject:
I think i would know hun, just the feeling of gushing, also my contractions came straight away

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject:
I don't know if you would know Question
I know I heard a pop when mine went with a gush with my youngest DD and they trickled for a good while after too ,but she was breech , whereas my sis with one of hers had them go when she was on the loo and weeing and she wasn't sure as she had a gush but then no trickling Question but 3 days later when she finally went into labour they'd clearly gone Question
But when mine went with a trickle with my last there was no pop and no contractions straight away and the loss was intermitent so i don't know if I'd have realised if it happened in the bath Question
Sometimes babies head will drop down when they go and stop the flow , and not everyone will get contractions when their waters go either Question
But if you're unsure then you could always get on all fours with your head lower to try and get the pressure of your cervix and then see if you get a gush or trickle when you stand Question Or just lie back and see if anything comes out when you get up , but if you're not sure then the midwives can tell by examining you Smile
If you got the feeling they might be whilst in the bath and it was a gush i'm sure you'd noticed if you stood up though Laughing xx
zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies i seem to have so much pressure when i in the bath that it just got my head wondering again......with my first i had them broken so dont have any experience of them naturally popping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular