reversals?

sweetpee18
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm 
Post subject: reversals?
hi girls

i havent been on here for quite some time so hello... i guess you can class me as new again!

i just need some advice please really... my partner and i want to have a baby.. he had a vasectomy 8 years ago and wants it reversed... i dont know much about it and want to learn from others experiences (if thats not too cheeky)... like... apparently it costs about 2000 to have it reversed? or can you have it on NHS? and what are the chances of it properly working? and so on.. you probably get my drift... anyway im going on abit... hope you have the time to read and reply... thanks Very Happy
heroes
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:09 pm 
Post subject: post subject
Hi sweetpea, my oh had his reversal in 2000 i think it was, when he had it done the doc gave us a 10% chance of it working as only one side of his tes were working, anyhows 6 years on we have a beautiful daughter from it, so yes it can work but some aren't as lucky as we were, pop over to the vasectomy reversal thread theres loads of women on there that can give you some good advice or a lending ear, we had ours on the nhs I dont know how but we just did, and I got my BFP within 3 months of trying, good luck hun, xxxxx
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
wow thats amazing... you are very lucky and you must be so proud! hope ours goes as swimmingly as that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular