Emaleth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:53 am 
Post subject: Just about to start IVF
Hi All,

This is my first post as a new member! Rolling Eyes

We have just received the letter from the IVF Clinic to attend a waiting list meeting as we are now at the top of the list. Very Happy

We had 2 ectopic pregnancies at the age of 26 and were told we would never conceive naturally - I am now 33. We have been on the waiting list for 3 years.

I am extremely anxious and worried that it will not take. Has anyone got any advice for me on what I can do to improve the chances of success.

Regards
ja43118
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I dont have any advice - never been in your position. But just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Keep thinking positively! Laughing
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
same - never been there, but good luck!

I guess same advice as all folks trying to conceive, try to relax and stay positive

Good luck!
LoobieLou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hello,

I think we may be given the option of IVF in the not so distant future. Fingers crossed, for you and me x x x x

Having read up on it, it was saying that having accupuncture along side ivf can be very helpful in lots of ways. to help you relax and with the procedure.

Not sure if you might have already known this.....

Good luck and keep me posted on how it goes as i'll be interested to know.....
KaylaEmsley
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
hi i read a book when i was trying to concieve and it said that 70% of women get pregnant naturally! while they having fertily treatment or about to start

anyway to every glood luck with everything and before you do start your treatment try and for get about bein pregnant, i had given in when i got pregnant!

all the very best
kayla
xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular