The best pregnancy test game ever!!!

polo21
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:34 am 
Post subject:
sarah greaves, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 11 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

the daddy is Fabio!! (Who??!!!)

the name Andrew Evain Fabio!!

What great fun has cheered ny day up! x x

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations, You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below

You're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 8 oz and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
Born Jessica Brooke Pope on Thursday 25 December 2006

Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Online Pregnancy Test: The Daddy Is . . .

The Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

OMG the scary thing with that is I have always wanted to call a girl Jessica!!!

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 pm 
Post subject: lol
i am with child and its a 8lbs 13oz boy called brayden jayden neighbour kid with londe hair and blue eyes Laughing i had him with neighbour kid Very Happy

xxx
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am 
Post subject:
Ashleigh Cogan, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 3 oz and have brown hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

My first result for the father was a WOMAN!! Called Janet Reno, my second result was the post-man lol.
Her name is Tara Katie Mailman born on December 25, 2006, so I have a 4 year old I never knew about lol?? Weighing 13 pounds 3 ounces (OUCH!)
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
kayleigh hughes, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 14 oz and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

the father is the mailman!
Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

and his name is dylan caleb mailman pmsl
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
kayleyfluffybabyBUM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Rashking wrote:

Her name is Tara Katie Mailman born on December 25, 2006, so I have a 4 year old I never knew about lol??

tut tut our babies have the same daddy lol
but oh i forgot to check DOB Sad
Zacky was born June 26th 2011
Pip was born October 17th 2012
Spencer was born 5th August 2013 (6 weeks early)
Em2289
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
emma, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 3 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Father: Arnold Schwarzenegger Shocked

Name: Brooke Melanie Schwarzenegger
D.O.B - 25 Dec 2006

kirstyv89
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
hahahahaha this is brilliant !!!!

kirsty vinyard, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 11 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold

You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum or war

His name is brayden tyler hoggs !!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 am 
Post subject: huh
[Your baby!]
Pregnancy detected!

Congratulations, BabyJhonny! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

[Your baby!]
Pregnancy detected!

Congratulations, BabyJhonny! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

Online Pregnancy Test: The Daddy Is . . .
[Your baby!]
PeeWee Herman

Whoah! Give us a moment to get used to the idea of you and Pee Wee Herman in bed, then schedule us for some electro-shock therapy to help erase the mental image.

Online Pregnancy Test Birth Certificate
Here's your Online Pregnancy Test Birth Certificate, all filled out and ready to print. Truly a document you'll treasure forever! If you don't like the name we picked out, just refresh the page to get a different one.

Is this eaven possable, this is scaring me, i dont have the money or the emotional or psycological capacity to look after a child, i dont eaven know this guy, peewee herman, i thought i was just fat, i havent eaven had morning sickness
AshleyMac
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am 
Post subject:
I'm haveing a baby boy 7bl 9oz brown hair blue eyes his name is elijah luke fabio and you gussed it I suduced Fabio the one and only Very Happy lol this is to funny
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 am 
Post subject:
im having an 8 pound 11 ounce girl with the pool guy called jean zoe pool guy

that pool guys a [*CENSORED*] Laughing
Hannah born Jun '12
shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am 
Post subject:
you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 12 lbs, 14 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is.... Arnold Schwarzenegger

We named him Jared Logan Schwarzenegger

He was born on christmas day 2006 @ 7:16pm haha
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
LOL Laughing

you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 16 lbs, 8 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Daddy is PeeWee Herman!!! Laughing

Baby to be called Rebecca Jenny Herman Smile
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
Emma Stevens, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 6 lbs, 14 oz and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is : The Pool Guy!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xxx
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 am 
Post subject:
Stephanie Downing, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 10 oz and have blonde hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

Rachel Jean Neighbour kid. Thursday December 25, 2006

Christmas? Who'd want to be born at Christmas. Poor baby... lol. Hey, they got the girl bit right though! I am having a girl! I hoipe she's not 12 lbs though... My nephew was only 7lbs and he was 2 weeks early.
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular