Sept 09 mummies/breast feeding support

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
She is taking drugs ... lying to people to get money .. playing family members off against each other... she has been to court for assault , the worst kind as it was a police officer and a paramedic.. nearly got her now ex boyfriend stabbed .. the list goes on Kell im ashamed to call her my daughter right now. She has no respect for any of us and its become a chore .. its been going on for over a year now and we are all at our witts end with it. yes the predictor was right for all mine too ... fingers crossed , does mandy know what she is having ?
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Oh god Rach sounds like you've got your work cut out with her at the moment, I hope it passes and she grows up a bit! I remember you saying she was becoming a hand full a while ago.
That Chinese things really given me a bit of hope for my girl! Lol I know it's probably a load of old cobblers but hey it keeps me happy lol! When I was pregnant I went to Florida and saw a psychic there, they said I'd have 2 boys and a girl so why knows!
I don't think Mandy's had her 30 week scan yet, should be the next few weeks, she hasn't said whether she will be finding out that I've seen but that doesn't mean she hasn't mentioned it to someone else on Banda.

Charlie is at the childminders 2 days a week which is good as I'm at college, I have a feeling I'll be thankful for those nursery days when baby arrives!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
have you had any symptoms yet? im just eating like a pig .. today i had toast and peanut butter... sausage and mash.. crisps family size bag lol ... an eccles cake .. two onion bajis and now im eating cocktail sausages
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs have grown Quite alot! And they kill! And today I've been peeing but other than that nothing really! I want more! Lol I wanna be sick as a dog coz I'll know it's a girl lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 am 
Post subject:
that doesnt mean anything babe i dont think it makes much of a change usually its the womans body that decides if she gets ms or not i had it mild with both Caleb, Aaliyha and Danielle but with Brittany and Ava i was bed ridden with ms... But i did find i felt different with Caleb for a start i got my bump extra fast also i was huge with all girls even Ava i was tiny and she was the biggest of all the girls ... I found with him my boobs took a spurt at the end but the girls they were growing before i did the test. I would say from my experience girls make for easier pregnancies.. and births . Do you have a feeling about what it is , any dreams etc ? i find my gut feeling and dreams are always right .. but my head tries to fight what my instincts are telling me . I am pretty certain this is a boy but either way i guess i dont desire either so im not too focused as i was during my pg with Caleb as I so wanted a boy at that time. I have a feeling you may have a pinky in there because before you even told me i felt you were pg.. i did not see mandy's coming though lol so happy for you both
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Hiya mrs how you doing today? You never phoned last night is everything ok? x

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Dee!! So good to see you! How's things with the new addition?

Rach, I haven't got a clue to be honest, I've not really noticed much of a difference between pregnancies so far but it's still very early days! My boobs never grew this much so soon so maybe that's a positive!
I get short waves of sickness but nothing else!
I'm guessing you've decided on keeping your bean? Altho a big shock for you I'm glad we're doing together again! Smile
Mandy was trying for a little while, she had a mc before this pregnancy which really hit her and oh quite hard. Oh and fran is going to be ttc next summer as well! So we may have a few sept mums with babies similar in ages!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Sorry Dee had some bad news yesterday did not want to chat to anyone .. An old friend of mine back home was bruttally murdered on friday by two of our other friends (ex now) they killed him then took his body and dumped it in a lay by on a woodland road in wheathampsted. they are now in custody and since two other people have been arrested aswell so in all there were four of them . Mohim the one who is dead was the sweatest person . im just numb and shocked by it . And to think i use to spend all my time with these people .

Kell thats how my sickness starts just small waves then builds up at around 6-7 weeks . I still have not made a choice im seeing my doctor on thursday and will have a long chat with her about it all . its not a choice i can take so lightly when i have such strong beliefs . Although i felt this way about Ava for a while but , i didnt feel so torn as i do this time . time will tell .
Glad Fran is going to try again . we have a holiday booked for june 29 next year so i will be 8 months gone if i keep it .. luckily its in Scotland and not overseas lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Omg Rach so sorry to hear about your friend! What on earth could have possessed this people to do this! Honestly can't believe there's people like that around!

Lol about the holiday! Where are you off to? I've really got to think about getting upto Edinburgh to see my mum in the new year. Maybe I'll get there during feb half term! Might get to meet you guys yet!
Hope it goes well Thursday x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kell we're good thanks. You have to visit me while you'r up here Very Happy

Rach i'm so sorry. Was a little worried. Hope you'r ok now x

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
im ok just read an article on it and cried again ... going to craig tara in ayr its a haven park .. hope you get up here too you can stay at ours the night if you like ... Ava will be 1 on valentines day so guess i wont be doing the hearts and roses more like the pass the pasels lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Kell just went through some old posts of mine and noticed one that said how my boobs were growing fast with AVA unlike Caleb so ... theres a bit of hope
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Lol thanks Hun! I'm shattered today! How are you feeling? I've also managed to pull a muscle in my back! Oh joy lol!
We are desperately trying to think of ways of getting a deposit for a house quickly, we've found a place that we only need 10,000 deposit for but we have no savings! We need a bigger house! May have to sell the car I think! Lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
are you already a home owner or do you rent from council/ha? if the latter they will transfer you otherwise ive no idea it depends on the type of morgage you get
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
I've a shared ownership house, but oh is a first time buyer! There's a gov scheme that helps with deposits but you still have to find 5% yourself, and as I'm sure you know even 5% on a house down here is 10,000. We will get there just wish his family would help so we could pay them back! His mum is sitting on a couple of hundred thousand but doesn't appear to wanna help!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next
Page 151 of 154

Jump to:  

Community

Popular