Sept 09 mummies/breast feeding support

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
thats a bit selfish of her but hey my folks are the same ... i asked to lend 600 for a private rent deposit before we got this place and they said no . are there things you could cut back on ? do either of you smoke .. go to the pub etc ? every little bit helps... nationwide have this savings account designed for the 5% deposit
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 am 
Post subject:
I don't do anything lol, oh wastes money left right and centre so I've taken his cards off him now! We are breeding our puppy this season so that will give us a bit of money! Got a few things we can sell like his motorbike but even with all that it'll take about a year to save the rest of the money! I want it now lmao!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel believe me .. i thought we were going to be stuck in the flat forever but luckily after 18 months of trying to get somewhere Pauls step brother decided he couldnt afford to pay for this place and asked if we wanted to take it off him .
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Wow that was lucky!
We've been thinking more about it all and fingers crossed we may actually have a way of getting the house! Just need to do some severely hard saving until baby is here!
I can so see myself in the house! It's a lovely big 4 bed in Bedford! Only 230000 with a garage and it's a new build! So much space we don't actually have enough furniture for it lol!
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
hello all,

Dee congratulations! How's it all going?

I have my 20 week scan on Monday! Really excited. Not sure what am having, have no real gut instinct with this one but think its a boy from the 13 week scan. Dave doesnt want to find out so probs will just work it out for myself on the day!

Rach, so sorry to hear about your friend and sounds hard situation with daughter too. Hope ok though

Kell, good luck for the house. That sounds brill for the house! Round here, our 3 bed ex council house with downstairs only bathroom and no gagarge and postage stamp garden is worth about 200k!So 4 beds and a new build, that is so cool. Good luck for it.

Mandy xx
Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
sounds great Kell ... been up hospital all day having bloods and internal scan for ectoic ... get hormone level results later etc so bloody frustrating
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
Oh god Rach are you ok? Why do you think it could be eptopic? Hope everything turns out well babe! x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
had pains and watery brown discharge ... because id taken morning after pill the doctor sent me for tests as it increases the chances of eptopic .. got results back and my levels are 355 dont have a clue what that means though got to go back monday for more bloods
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Looks like we will have to keep in touch here girls! I hope u all see this I don't wanna loose contact with you all Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 am 
Post subject:
I will be popping on here from time to time too, I would be sad to lose contact with you. Really want to hear how you and Lily et al are getting on xxx
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I'm glad you came over here fran Smile
I know Mandy uses an anyway so I'm sure she will message here!
I've emailed pen as well so fingers crossed between us few we can get in contact with the others Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls xxxx
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
hey lovelies!

HEre too, sad to see the other place go but i guess it was time, was being used less and less.

Glad you are all here, was worried would lose touch with you guys, I know we have never met but still you guys do feel close in a way as i spose its easier to tell people stuff on a forum.

Anyway, hopefully hear from you all properly soon.

Mandy xx
BabyMilly
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you've arrived Mandy, save us hunting you out to drag you in xxx
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Mandy I tell you guys more than I tell my real life friends Smile
Its been a nearly 4 year friendship we have here now!

How's all the kids doing? We seem to have mastered toilet training pretty much, have the odd accident when he's playIng out with all the kids Smile
He seems to be very clingy to me at the minute think we may have problems when lily arrives :S
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155  Next
Page 152 of 155

Jump to:  

Community

Popular