Sept 09 mummies/breast feeding support

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sophs was clingy with me before J arrived too! I guess its a bit confusing for them. She managed alright once he arrived but she does find it hard at times that she has to share her mummy and does sometimes say she doesnt want joshy any more. bless her, it is hard for her as when se do anything I cant give her full attention as have two so totally understand, its a big adjustment!

All good here, sleep still not improving really but know it'll get there in the end. Sophia fine, growing up fast! She is loving having parties to go to at the moment bless her. We have already started thinking bout her birthday and we are going to do a soft play party for ten or so of her nursery friends i think, plus cousins and a couple of other friends if they want to come. Not too bad for price either as includes soft play, games, food and party bags and exclusive use for 2 hours, think £150 not too bad!

Mandy x
gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
KEll, Joshy is nearly grown out of the bear suit and it is now too hot for him to wear anyway. I know Lily is a summer baby but she will still be in 0-3 in september when a bit cooler. Would you like it?

Mandy xx
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Omg Mandy that suit is adorable! I would love it Smile oh I hope September we don't end up with really hot weather lol I'll pm my address, thank you so much xx

I'm glad Sophia seems to be coping well with Joshy around, I suppose it's just an adjustment thing. I have lots of bits and pieces around which will be hers so that he gets use to it all. Every morning he looks in our empty Moses basket looking for her lol, he knows there's a baby coming and he knows there's one in my belly so I think he's related the two so that's good, there's no point me worrying I'll just have to get on with things as best I can.
I remember the sleepless nights Mandy, it's definatly a breast feeding thing I believe, but I'll be feeding her regardless if she takes Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies, just wondering how all are doing?

All ok here tired though! (now there's a surprise with a 3 month old! lol)
Went swimming with the two of them and dave today, was really lovely. Not the first time with them but probs the nicest.

Finding it tough at times but on the whole going good now.

Congrats Kell, so made up for you, you should have an ickle package arriving in the next few days.

Mandy x
Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thanks Mandy Smile

We are doing well! I'm feeling suprisings upbeat, not tired and far too relaxed, I'm waiting to come crashing down with a big old bang any day now.
My milk has come in and as with Charlie I'm waaaaaaay over producing, poor Lily is drowning! And I'm in agony they feel like rocks :S
Charlie is good too, he was all over her the first day but seems to have calmed down now which is good!

Hope everyone else is good! I miss you all, have even been thinking about joinin fb on the sly :S
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi all

How are you all.
Been meaning to come on here but i've been so busy!
I've got 5 weeks left and still no where near ready so this weekend we are going to get as much ready as possible!

Today is our 6 year wedding anniversary, Not going to do anything really, Just enjoy a quiet night in while we can and get a takeaway!

Speak soon
Laura
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
awww laura only 5 weeks left! Wow. Love seeing your updated bump pics on fb. HApy anniversary, hope you guys had a lovely day/evening

All weel here. Josh can now roll both front to back when doing tummy time and back to front when in bed. He is starting to grasp rattles and toys more accurately and he is enjoying practicing sitting up holding my hands, starting to lift his own head from the ground when i lightly tug his arms. And he is becoming very chatty and enjoys tickles with an odd little chuckle here and there. Still waiting for the full on belly chuckle though!

Sophia will be three in 2 weeks! Cant believe it, we used to be on here talking about our babies but they are all growing up so quick now! We have got her a sleepign beauty doll, a princess dress and getting her a hello kitty scooter and Josh has got her a toy story mr potat head bucket with interchangable faces of characters from toy story! She has a soft play party booked but getting worried as only have six of the required ten as definites. Hopefully though will all pan out. Not sure what cake she will have yet as a bit of a wierd combo of fav characters with buzz lightyear, jake and the neverland pirates and princesses! Her gramps (hopefully) is going to make it for us.

Thats it from me at the mo, how are all the others? I know Pen is in greece at mo but how bout you other guys?

MAndy xx
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Wow guys it's our babies birthday month!
I can believe they are going to be three, Charlie's is on Monday Smile his daddy will still be away do we will be celebrating properly on Wednesday when he's home.

I really hope everyone manages to get on this month just to say hi! I miss you all xx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kell!

Happy birthday to little man!

Hope all get on too! miss them all!

Sophia's was saturday,then party at a wacky warehouse on the sunday and i made a pirate ship birthday cake! Was wicked! And she had the best time! Now not so nervous bout doing parties for her and luckily have a very small house so kind of have to do at a venue where somone does the work for us! lol

Hope all are well and that all our birthday girls and boys have/have had the bestest 3rd birthdays ever!

Lotsa love to all

MAndy xx
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:24 am 
Post subject:
BOOOOOOO!!!!!! ok has that other site gone tits up???
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Mandy bless Sophia!! I bet she loved her birthday! An well done doing a cake! Where's the picture?!

Rach yep it's gone! It all went very quiet, there was still a few people posting and then everyone came back again and it all went horribly wrong and Lisa just got the Hump and deleted the whole thing!
I'm gutted to be honest because there's a lot of people I can't be in contact now because I'm not on fb. I may have to look at how easy/difficult it is to run a website and think about doing it myself lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Good to see you Rach! How are you?

Isla's bday not until next Saturday. We are going to a theme park then Pizza Express. No party this year!

How's Lily getting on? Would love to see some recent pics...

I try to come on here to keep up, it's a shame our meeting 'place' is no longer. I find general chat on here can be quite hostile, plus it's all a bit too baby centric for me these days!

Xxx
gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151204243249047&set=a.291191499046.179126.781384046&type=1&theater

Not sure if that will work, but if does, this is the photo of the cake, joint effort with Sophia's gramps.

Rach and fran, lovely to see both you guys.

MAndy xx

Last edited by gruffalo on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Kell I use to own a web site about four years ago and as long as you have enough users its quite easy to do it can be costly as you need a server which is where the money comes in but there is a free web host ... we could do it together all us sept mums????? I can look into it today and have a site maybe by tonight ??? I am good ta xxxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 152, 153, 154  Next
Page 153 of 154

Jump to:  

Community

Popular