Hello!

Hornet75
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject: Hello!
Hi,
Just found this site. My OH is 9 weeks today, it will be her first, but I have two boys (10 and Cool from a previous marriage. Does anyone else have any experience of being pregnant, and having other old kids involved - how did it go?
We are still trying to get our heads around this miracle as my OH had been told she would not be able to conceive naturally due to damaged tubes, but we had a scan last week privately and saw /heard the heartbeat as well as knowing it was the right size so it is all looking hopeful.
xstephaniex
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
im not a daddy! Razz im a mummy. but i just wanted to say congrats that really is a little miracle.

there are a few ladies on here whos oh has other kids before they got together so im sure they will have advise from their oh's if you need it.
there are plenty of forums related to any type of advise you may need but if all else fails or you fancy a chat about something non baby related we post in general chat.

congrats again xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular