advice please...???

Pepper07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject: advice please...???
Well guys just thought i'd give you an update, AF got me on on thursday (4 days ago) but it completely stopped by saturday then i have had brown discharge when i wipe for a couple of days and itchy nipples..is this normali in a period because i have never had this before?

Before this i had sore breast for 3 weeks and had a bit of nausea on and off with dizzy spells...

your advice would be appreciated as its all very strange...x
fairytale
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:33 am 
Post subject:
hi pepper

have u done a test? sounds like u could be as sometimes u do get af and still be pregnant - i had regular light bleeding up till 5 months with my daughter at time when af was due.

fingers crossed let us know how u get on?!

babydust

xx
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject:
thanks for the reply x

no i haven't tested as yet because i thought it may have been a period as it was quite heavy the first day...
Dee5
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi Pepper - I had the same problem girl!!!

My period was late - never on time though and the first day was brown discharge the next two days was heavy and the other two days was very light - then the straight after it stopped was having symptoms again - heartburn, tired, sore breasts, back ache, cramps, pelvic pains, frequent trips to the loo - AF as two weeks ago tomorrow - so scared to test incase BFN!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular