Last trip before the baby arrives?

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:43 am 
Post subject: Last trip before the baby arrives?
Hi Ive been reading up on a few websites and a lot of people recommend going on a final weekend break at about 7 months to relax before the baby comes. Im due on 12 April and want somewhere to go for me and the hubby. Im looking to go maybe 1st week in Feb. ANy suggestions? x
Katie21
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Heya

There is a lovely place in wales from a company called Bluestone, its a little holiday village set in a valley with log cabins, restaurants and shops, its a very relaxed place (no too strenuous!) we were going to go there but unfortunatly never did before Carmen was born but we are planning on going when Carmen is a bit older! Smile

Katie xxx

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Katie. Ill have a look on the internet - sounds nice!!I was thinking about a log cabin somewhere. Was thinking about a city break but think that will be far too strenuous for me at that stage!!

Amy x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
we went on cruise to amsterdam wen i was around 20 weeks was lovly and relaxing.

JafflePie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am 
Post subject:
We went to a cottage and then a spa hotel when I was about 12 weeks, for our wedding anniversary but it was bloody awful! The cottage was old and the hotel room was just nasty - and at an expensive place too. And after all the travelling we've done over the years we manage to get these when really needing a nice break Rolling Eyes

Went to London this time last year so prob about 20/24 weeks - was alot of walking but really nice memories of sightseeing etc. and this time we stayed just outside at a Holiday Inn with a pool - much better Smile Plus, bump got to ride on the London Eye Smile
Kaeleigh81
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am 
Post subject:
I am 18 weeks and my dad is treating me and my OH to 10 days in the carribbean, Antigua. Definitely 10days of relaxation before I cant fly anymore!!
We will probably look to go away again somewhere in the UK around about 7-8months for a final rest!!!

xx

christ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm 
Post subject: last get away before baby arrives
:Butlins is a good place to bring small children for an holiday but your self to unwine =, a beach holiday like spain is a good location for an holiday
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular