Hi I Just Foud Out I'm Prenant

Lisa240
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:57 pm 
Post subject: Hi I Just Foud Out I'm Prenant
Hi I'm new to this forum i just found out that i'm 9 weeks pregnant! well almost 10 weeks

i'm really happy and so is my patner but the problem is money it wasny planned the Pill failed me so yea i ended up Pregnant now i've come round to the fact i'm a little scared of it...

is it all bad??
ajane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:36 pm 
Post subject: hey!
hey its not a bad thing im now 15 weeks pregnant and have money problems its really nothing to worry about theres always different ways of doing things and as long ad you are happy thats all that matters x
KaylaEmsley
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
hiya,

my daughter 11 weeks old, me and my husband struggle with money all the since i stopped working we found the best ay to get around this is to put your babys neds before yours, and always make sure youve got extra ie: if your bottle feeding make sure youve always got two tins of milk the one your using and a spare same with nappys! that way if money is at low you dont have to worry about baby as much

hope this helps!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, Im the same. Ive just found out im 5 weeks pregnant. Me and my partner are really happy but we know we are going to struggle. We have just got out an 152,000 mortgage and as soon as we loose my income we know its gona be hard.

But everytime i ask people who have had kids already, they say that you will never be able to afford a baby, there will always be outgoings, but you just manage to cope. I dont think they are as expensive as we all think they are.

Dont worry about it. Wink
Lisa240
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Thank you all! i'm going to see the midwife for the 1st time later i cant wait lol.

Lisa x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
good luck x Mr. Green
Kate1981
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there ladies

Can i ask a stupid quiestion.... how prego were you when you found out you were pregnant?

The reason i ask, it because i am lead to beleive i am prego but the results on the prego test are negative.. I dont know if i am just testing too early or what...

So i figured ill see how pregnant people were when they got their positive results..

Thanks for your help

Allthe best guys
westiedog1
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:35 pm 
Post subject: hey lisa
i just found out im pregnant on monday and im just over 5 weeks gone, they work it out from the first day of your last period, mine was 17/10/07 so i would be due on 23rd July 2007

im getting really excited anyway, good luck let us know how you get on!

i took two first response tests by the way

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
HI all,
I understand fully as money was an issue for me with my first child.But we have some good shops around & bootfairs are also handy....You can pick up good condition bits...Shops that are good for budget are Wilkingsons,Primark,Ethel Austines & Morrisons have a nice range of baby bits....

Karen.....
Kate1981
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:56 am 
Post subject:
Hey there ladies

Westiedog did you have any signs or symptoms that you thought you were pergo?

Thanks

All the best with the pregnancy
Cecil
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:55 am 
Post subject: Now I don't believe in symptons (not always the same)
If you are very close to your period due date, really the symptons can be anything. None at all or the ones you usually have before your period. If you are more than 5 or 6 weeks I think you can feel more "intense" period symptons, like swollen breast or a bump because of liquid retention (not because of the embryo/baby). If your test is negative, I think it is more likely you are not pregnant, but have to do the test every three days if your period is still late. Go to your doctor if you are really concerned about anything or call the NHS helpline.
westiedog1
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:57 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi kate

the week before i took my test i was feeling sick, dizzy and off my food! i never realised what was up though, until i went out on saturday with my hubby and bro to watch the football, i had 2 half pints of lager and lime and starting feeling sick straight away, the waves of nausea lasted the rest of the night out and i stuck to water and diet coke after that lol!!

by monday i think i accepted that my period was not going to come as its never late and it was almost a week since it was due, so i bought my tests and did one that evening and the next one the following morning they both came back positive Smile

i have now spent this week really off my food and quite sick, the need to go to the toilet all the time has increased the last few days Embarassed

i hope this helps, although everyone is different and their symptoms will vary

SmileSmileSmileSmile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular