First time

allyssamichelle16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 pm 
Post subject: First time
Hey everyone. I'm 16 years old and just recently found out I'm pregnant. I haven't went to the doctor or anything yet, and haven't told my mom. I'm kind of nervous about what's going to go on. My boyfriend and his grandma are really excited, but I'm scared on hat my motheer will say. Any help would really be appreciated. I'm very excited about having this baby, but I don't really know what to expect...
xbabyxgirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
what to you think she will act like when you tell her ? maybe you should go to the doctor and just confirm it before you tell her
monkeymum
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:58 am 
Post subject:
I agree - get it checked first by a doctor and then see how you feel about it before you tell anyone. Its very easy to get persuaded into something you don't want just for an easy life, but as you will have to deal with your decision for the rest of your life you want to be sure Confused
BABYMONKEY
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
i got pregnant at 17 but i was living with the babys father and it took me 10 hours to tell my dad,and he was a little dissapointed but ok with it. if you and your mum are close it should be ok. it's good you have support from the babys father and the grandma. good luck and all the best
AmandaRose
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:56 am 
Post subject:
If you are worried about what your mother is going to say I would go tot he doctor and have a blood test done there. They are usually more acurate than the dip tests are. Then after you are sure I would sit her down and tell her. It is going to show eventually and waiting might not be the best idea. If you and your mother are close she maybe a little upset that you did not get the chance to grow up a little more and get married before you started a family, but she will still love you and want to be there for you through the experiance.

I hope that this helps you out a little. And think of it this way the father is happy and so is his grandmother so there is already a support system from them there. You are loved and so is your baby, do not be so afraid of your parents they may seem like monsters but they really do love you. I was so worried about telling my mother because I am not married and what will the rest of my family say? So far they have been nothng but well that was not the brightest idea in the world but we aer here for you. So it has all been all right for the most part. Things will work out in the end they always seem to.

Hope this helped you out.
kelly05
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
Iam 21 years old and now 4 months pregnant, when i found out i was so scared of telling my parents but i knew the longer i put it off the harder it would be.
I suggest you go to ur doctors to get it comfirmed the go straight home and tell ur parents, it may help if ur partner goes with you to show his support.
Goodluck! x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular