folic acid

nuisance
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject: folic acid
Iv recently just found out im pregnant.......thought i had a bug that was lasting forever!!!! im 3 months and not taken any folic acid!! and apparently its to late to start taking them now. Does this mean my baby is at risk now! can anyone reasure me. xx
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject:
its too late to worry about it now hunny, with my first i was sick everyday so didn't keep any down and this time i didn't find out until i was 8 and a half weeks and then forgot to buy some for a week, i am sure there will be nothing to worry about
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
i took folic acid during my preg and everythin was fine, but on the other hand my friend didn't take it with either of her kids abd they are both healthy and problem free, so try not to worry and blame urself hun, u wern't to no, x x

becnichs
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:49 am 
Post subject:
It's not the end of the world, don't worry. It's good if you can take it, but if your anything like me, I bought it and forget to take it most days anyway so it's pointless. If youe worried just have a chat to the MW. She might be able to recommend some preg vitamins to help you at the stage you're at now. Good luck! Bec x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 am 
Post subject:
my sil swears by Pregnacare vits throughout pregnancy - I'm pretty sure you can start taking them at any stage Very Happy

I'm sure everything will be fine.
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
i take pregnacare and its really good, but i keep forgetting to take it coz you have to take it with your main meal and i just wana go to bed after i eat so i forget. Pregnacare is designed for you to take while ttc, while your pregnant and also if u choose to breast feed you should take it for as long as you feed for. Hope this helps! To be honest any extra little nutrients can't be bad for u or baby! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular