indiasmummy

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 am 
Post subject: indiasmummy
hi hun

i wanted to ask you about your grandfathers ring. how do you ask it questions and determin the answer?

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
Aww wow i got a message !!!! Yay Very Happy Very Happy

Well it was taken from his hand and given to me the day of his funeral (open casket) sorry if tmi but it was really comforting to say goodbye.

Well anyway i just put it on a piece of cotton and rest my arm (thats holding it) on someting to keep it steady, use my other hand to make sure it's still then ask it some questions tha you know the answer to such as Is my name Kelly? It should be yes so whichever way it goes is yes and is my sons name Paul for example and it should do the opposite and you know that's no. Ask a few questions (only in your head, doesn't have to be out loud) to make sure you know wic is yes and no and you're away Very Happy

xxxxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
For me it's side to side for yes and round for no... always has been Smile xxxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Did you try it??? Do you reckon it worked for you?? What is it that you wanted to know? Out of interest....

I'd also like to say to others using the forum, i'm not a psychic and there are things that have come out wrong and it's not something that can be taken advantage of. It is more fun and in no way will i use it for anything serious ! Just so everybody knows as i have received quite a few PM'S!!! xxxx

Shevi
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am 
Post subject:
ooooh a phycic Laughing

am i having a girl or a boy Laughing
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 am 
Post subject:
no not yet. OH wants me to see if we get anything from his mothers ring.

i was just curious of how you did it thats all.

dont worry about the pm's u made it clear in your messages you were doing it for you. we belive what we choose to believe its all down to us what we want.

i'll let u know when i've done it

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
:lol:shevi! I never once said i was, just people presuming things from different posts!

I don't quite agree with that though Kelly as we can want things all day but it doesn't mean we get them... as many on here are examples. I believe in it as far as stuff to do with myself, apart from one mad thing that came out, but as regards to someone else well it isn't really possible for anything to be 100% reliable or even in the slightest accurate when you only now a person through the internet etc! xxxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Another thing i'd like to add is people may find my belief in it funny but we all have belief in something... i mean what about religion, now i personally think that's quite funny as it's all man written! However what i'm trying to say is i have belief in it because everything for myself barr one thing has been very accurate so far! Razz xxxx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am 
Post subject:
IndiasMummy wrote:
:lol:shevi! I never once said i was, just people presuming things from different posts!

I don't quite agree with that though Kelly as we can want things all day but it doesn't mean we get them... as many on here are examples. I believe in it as far as stuff to do with myself, apart from one mad thing that came out, but as regards to someone else well it isn't really possible for anything to be 100% reliable or even in the slightest accurate when you only now a person through the internet etc! xxxx

I dont understand what you dont agree with!!!!!!! i didnt put anything apart from dont worry about ur pm's????

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Lol i wasn't being nasty i said lol, i don't agree that if you want something enough you get it that's all... life can be very cruel and i don't have that muc faith in something higher to help wit things that you yourself can't control,.... that's all... why is it me always in these discussions Laughing people read my messages wrong!!! Laughing maybe i just don't write them well enough for people to understand quite what i mean Confused xxxx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
I still dont understand. I understand what you are saying.

but what i dont understand is you dont agree with something i have said. i havent said anything!!! i never said anything about wanting something enough and you'll get it. you;ve confushed what are you going on about?

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
KELLYnROWAN wrote:

we belive what we choose to believe its all down to us what we want.

Maybe i am confused... i'm not sure what that means then... you'll have to excuse my brain if i'm wrong as i'm really not wit it at the moment Confused xxxx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
it means we belive in what we want to belive in i.e god, ghosts, true love, etc

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh sorry... i'm really losing it! I thought goldenballs (i know how flippin sad) was on and was looking forward to it until i put itv on and realised it was Sat! Sad ... everything is messed up in my head at mo and the headaches arn't helping Sad never mind!!! xxxx

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
lol hun no worries. u got 8 months left of that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular