Jeep Infinity Travel System very unsafe - Do not purchase

Bendadluke
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm 
Post subject: Jeep Infinity Travel System very unsafe - Do not purchase
My partner and I bought the Jeep Infinity travel system from a company called Online4baby. It is a car baby seat that attaches to a frame as well as a push chair and a crib. Each part of the travel system attaches in a different way. When Luke was a month old we were out with friends. My partner was rocking him back and forward when all of a sudden the car seat rolled off the frame leaving Luke upside down. The only thing that saved him from injury was the thick balnket. My partner and I emailed online for baby (Only way to contact them at the time) But they did not reply. A few weeks ago we were away for the weekend in Devon as we walked down the steep hill in the main street again the car seat rolled off the frame.

Trading standards are currently getting the system tested and sre of the opinion that it is very dangerous.

Has any one else had a problem with this system.

Online4baby were very rude when I tried to talk to them about it. The Technical manager at Hauk, David Eddies was not bothered at all and put the phone down on me.

I have tried everything to make the public aware of this problem but it is difficult.

Very interested to hear from anyone on this subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular