There defanatly kicks!!!

tbell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:14 pm 
Post subject: There defanatly kicks!!!
Hi im 12 weeks pregnant, some nights when i lay in bed, before i go to sleep i feel distinct kicks. All the forums and books iv read are saying i should not be able to feel kicks this early but these are defanatly kicks i can see my tummy rise. There not regular only every other day or so, But there, their.

I wanted to ask you guys if anybody else has felt kicks this early.

Please help
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
I'd be surprised if it's real kicks, although I definitely felt flutters very low down in my belly from about 12 or 13 weeks. It felt kinda like how you imagine a packet of refreshers, or a bit of sherbert dropped in water would feel - sort of fizzy and fluttery.

I'm pretty sure at 12 weeks baby doesn't have distinct enough limbs to work out a proper kick though Very Happy you could definitely be feeling some movements though.
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi
I to don't think you will be feeling kicks this early on...Baby could be doing summersalts & this could be what you are feeling...What till you are much further gone & you start feeling the big kicks you will surely know about it then trust me...It's like you have a built in boxing ring in your tummy.... Laughing

Karen........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular