early pregnancy worry!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:16 pm 
Post subject: early pregnancy worry!!
i have just found out that i am pregnant, my period is only a week late but its all good news, what is worrying me is that i dont feel any different, this is my second child and i was so ill for the first few weeks with my first one, but i really dont feel any different at all! do u think im worrying too much?
kelly23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: early pregnancy worry!!
dawnb wrote:
i have just found out that i am pregnant, my period is only a week late but its all good news, what is worrying me is that i dont feel any different, this is my second child and i was so ill for the first few weeks with my first one, but i really dont feel any different at all! do u think im worrying too much?
every pregnancy is different some get morning sickness some dont, some ppl feel tired and run down somw ppl feel fine, its my second pregnancy and i am 7 weeks, i feel tired and sick but with my last child i was fine i did'nt find out until i was 3 months with her. i would'nt complain about not feeling ill jus enjoy good luck Smile xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:34 am 
Post subject:
thank you for your reassurance, i guess i should just be thankfull im feeling ok! this is the problem with finding out about the pregnancy so early, it just gives us more time to worry. xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:05 am 
Post subject:
this is my 3rd and i feel the worst i ahve ever done with my 1st i didnt know till i was almost 4 months and with the second i was 2 months i dont know yet till my scan how far i am
honestly hun jst enjoy the fact u dont feel ill i wud if i was u
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular