Oh poo!!!! BMI 30.3

Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 am 
Post subject: Oh poo!!!! BMI 30.3
I can't believe I've done this to myself.
We are due to go to the clinic on the 17th Sept and I've been trying to battle my depression over all this heartache and now I'm in a real state because my weight is over 30.

I just want to cry...........
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Oh babe, dont get upset, I dont even know what my bmi should be but i do know im at least 3 Do you have to be a certain bmi for them to help ?
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Yeah last time we went to see the consultant she said I need to be 30 or under. Hubby is certain I can lose it in 9days but my weight has gone up again today despite doing a 2mile+ walk last night!

I guess if they say no I'll just have to accept that i'm not ready for IVF and that being lighter will give me a better chance Sad
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am 
Post subject:
well the best you can do is try and be good and do what you can, they may be a little leanient (dont think i spelt that right). they surely must appreciate the stress us ladies are under.. good luck hun.. now get running up and down those stairs lol xx I have just bought a wii fit.. very good
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 am 
Post subject:
How's it going Minxymoo, you managed to loose a few pounds, you know you can still do it? I'd do 5/6 days of Atkins, you can loose a lot in that time hun. Hope it's going well xx
rubylilly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
(((Hugs)))
Please don't be so hard on yourself, you're going through a lot, so it's not easy!
You've lost weight so I'm sure you can still continue to do so.
Good Luck. x x
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Thanks so much for all your replies.

I stuck to a diet and did loads more walking and i lost the 5 pounds I needed to Very Happy not that they asked this time, ggrrrrrrr!

Good news though we can start in November just have to get over my fear of needles!

Thanks again xx
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Minxy...

ive just been reading your post and so happy for you that you can start in Nov....fx I wont be too far behind you!

NyandAnil - i think if you are treated on NHS then your BMI must be below 30 before IVF etc can be given(or thats the case for my PCT at the moment)....im battling to get from 32 to 30 now and struggling so much Sad

good luck everyone x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular