How did you get on with the breastfeeding counsellor today? Did it help? x

xPepperx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooh a post just for me...I feel really special!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It didn't go!! I sat down with hubby last night and had a bit of a heart to heart after he caught me in tears (again) as I couldn't get Abbie to latch on and she was getting all upset and frustrated, and agreed to give it up.

I was really upset at this decision but at the same time relieved. He said he hated seeing me upset over it and it was obviously distressing Abbie too. I was dreading telling the breastfeeding people as I thought they would try to badger me into continuing, but they were really supportive of my decision.

Thank you for asking though Laughing Laughing

xx

xMandyx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Its a relief once you make the decision, you've done so well perservering this long, and I'm sure now you've switched both you and Abbie will be much happier, plus you can kick OH out of bed in the mornings now to do the early feed while you have a lay in Wink

Just a tip, though, might not be wise to go cold turkey, your boobs might end up as hard as rocks otherwise, you might need to express off a little every now and then so they don't get engorged x

xPepperx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking the same...now the night feeds can be shared!!! Laughing Laughing It's me friends birthday in a couple of weeks, at least now I can have a cheeky glass of wine Wink

Have got my pump ready, but so far so good, have barely had a leak so far. Shocked Shocked

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular