Marcandtash

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 am 
Post subject: Marcandtash
Hi ya!!! Have waited a week or so for you to settle back in at work before checking to see how it was being back................. Smile or Sad ????
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi huntermac

aahh thanks for remembering.

its been ok only working part time for a couple of weeks to settle back in but already got cases coming out of my ears -- keeps me out of trouble.

i was really nervous going back unsure if i could cope but things are ok -- think they are going easier on me cause of bubba but thats a good thing. i had forgot how much i missed everyone -- i told the office about the baby and they all went mad and are so excited so thats nice.

just have to carry on and tell them if i get to the point i was at before which was pretty bad -- i finally realise that now and have far too much to risk if i get like it again so determined to keep well. still seeing my CPN for a while so that helps.

how r u going anyway r u feelin any better hun??

thanks again huntermac.
tash xxx
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Well done you!!!! That took a lot of courage to tell everyone whats been happening, you should be proud of yourself. Im much better ta, take everyday as it comes and I stop sweating the small stuff, probably like your doing too. Very Happy Hope your taking good care of yourself tho now your back, its easy to push things aside and deal with them later a. BUT we both know it will bite you in the butt sooner or later if you do!!!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular