HI ARCHIE...

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm 
Post subject: HI ARCHIE...
Hi archie...just wanted to check you were ok, been so busy since alfie was born as hes been a bit poorly and had to go back into hospital for a couple of nights.
anyway its all good here, how are things going with you? any signs yet?
if i dont manage to catch you on here then i can catch you on facebook sometime or by e mail, but i will check as often as i can to see how you are getting on.
take care hun. xxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Dawn I wish I'd seen your post earlier!!

Poor little Alfie! I hope it wasn't anything serious for him being poorly? All is slow and steady here.......Lewis is now fully engaged so it's just a matter of time really Rolling Eyes I have a sweep booked in for my due date next thursday so at least I won't go overdue and was just doing my first baby wash today of all the newborn stuff. Is Paul all cute and daddyish?!!! Very Happy And I bet Sian is being very helpful to her little bro! I hope everything is going ok with the c section healing and that you've been able to get out for a little walk. PM me your private email and then I can keep in touch better xxxxxxxxxx Lots of hugs to you and the family xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular