Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 am 
Post subject: Single mom x
So I'm now officially going to be a single Mom x
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
And an amazing single mum i'm sure!
Me and my friend find singing single ladies by Beyonce but changing the words to 'All the single mummies' gives us a little giggle Smile
Hope you're okay hun x

KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Lol All the single mommy's sounds like a good replacement to me !
My oh keeps playing games and it's really driving me mad !!!!! xxx
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Aww yeah hun i just saw you post in gen chat! What an arse!
Why do they all turn into such horrible people around their mates?!

My ex is apparently going to ibiza next week!! Love to know how he's paying for that when
1)He can't even afford all his rent, bills etc as it is
2)He finds out tomorrow if he even still has a job
3)He hasn't spent a single penny on his son so far!!!
and
4)He only has 1 week of holiday left this year, which he was supposed to be taking off once bubs is born.

Aghh he makes me angry lol!!
xxx

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun iv just recently joined the single mummys club Laughing Very Happy
how you coping? how are you feeling? its all new to me just a few days and my head is just scrambled. dont know what to think, how to feel. just feel so empty and confussed. im sure it will get easier tho
caz x x

KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Lisa, I can't believe your oh is thinking about jetting off to Ibiza Rolling Eyes ( it's alright for some !!! ) he should be saving every penny he can to pay for his unborn son!

My ex is the same though and I think if he had the opportunity to go he would as well. They just don't see the value of money ! My ex thinks it's ok to spend money as and when he pleases ( even though he's got none coming in ) he's in over 2grands worth of debt, he hasn't got a job - he told me he's signed back on the dole but when ive spoken to him he's said he hasn't ! ....an agency he was doing some temporary work for apparantly wont give him any work anymore cuz he thinks he can pick and choose days when he works - he's even having to go down the road of lending money off his mom and trust me that wont last for much longer !

Caroline welcome to the single mom's club lol Smile ...not coping too bad at the moment. I have my days where I'm soooo strong and think bugger him whats he got - no job, no gf, no money, a son by his ex and now a daughter with me, neither which he supposrts, he's got 1 friend and doesnt do anything with his life ( they sit in his mates kitchen smoking and drinking everyday and every night Rolling Eyes ) but then on other days i'm so down and cry and cry and cry ! but i think its all just part of the process of coming to terms with things ! How are u feeling about things?? Is it a definite over between u 2??

xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Yeah its a definate. just feel like c**p all the time lost over half a stone since monday with not eating much (basically nothing), which isnt good cos im still breastfeeding. cant seem to get anything down, its a struggle at the moment. Im left to pick up all the pieces and pay all the debts cos the lazy tw*t always has had bad credit and couldnt get anything his self. he says he is going to pay and that but hes not what you would call reliable if you know what i mean. thinks about no.1 himself! always wanted to spend money on his self not that i had bills to pay and that, then cheeky thing says ge never got owt. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all the worry is really getting me, especially while trying to sort 2 kids out aswell. good job i have my family around me. to start with i thought it might work out, but now i kinda thinking i dont really care. just want to get back to a normal life, but that will never happen now cos everything will just be so complicated if he has contact with kids and that. just wish he would p*ss off and never show his face again, it would be far easier! Laughing
caz x x

KatieMaysMummyx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 am 
Post subject:
That's like me Caroline.... he has such bad credit history already that our rent is in my name, the bills are in my name, everything is in my name. Now he's just got up and left I'm picking up the pieces and having to pay for everything !

I was even paying for his car insurance ! That stopped straight away I tell u that !

My ex sounds like he would get on with yours very well - always moaning that there was something he 'needed' ..more like wanted ! I used to go without so I could put pertol in his car or buy him some cigarettes and now looking back I think WHY did I bother....it's not like driving around aimlessly or chain smoking got him a job !

I can't imagine how your feeling with your 2 babies, my little girl hasn't even come yet! All i can say is even if you dont feel brave right now you are ! Your soo strong coping with all of this when you have got small children !

I know what u mean about wishing he would just P*ss off and never show his face, having no contact watsoever would be sooo much easier - seeing them makes it harder, at the end of the day though he is my little girls daddy and I don't want her to ever think I stopped her seeing her dad, hopefully she will just realise herself what a tit he is !! xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Arrrgghh! he just does my head in, what a [*CENSORED*]. came to house today and ended up arguing with him. i have his bank card and driving license and he gets paid tomorrow so he wants it. aparantly thinks im going to clear him out!! cheeky c*nt thats what hes done to me. wants to pay me maintanance but nothing towards the bill etc he helped build up. says hows he supose to sort hisself out for petrol and stuff if he did. i said he should have though about that and he then said how it was my fault. Rolling Eyes what a n*b.
im seriously having to bite my tongue, he said he will come get tonight i said i wouldnt be in so he said leave it with ya dad, i said he wont wana see you after what you have just done, he was like yeah ya dad whats he guna do! i could of chinned him, cocky git
cant believe how much he is making me hate him
caz x x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular