ROSE :D

ROSE21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 pm 
Post subject: ROSE :D
hi im rose

any1 want to have a real conversation about are coming babies, im 5months and 9days pregnant and iam having a babygirl. im wondering how labour is and planning wot the heck am i going to do with my birth plan. Very Happy. hey guess if u had a baby before, please tell me whats the most things to put in. :s im confussied, anyway pregnancy is so stressfull thing to most of us, i mean to do with men. (hubbies) some of us dont get what we want, if u understood. u kow wot i mean. Very Happy. HEY come lets chat. Very Happy
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
hey!

just thought i'd say hello and welcome to ask baby!

i'm nearly 6 months with a baby girl too!

i think the midwife should go over birth plans and stuff a bit later on...think mine will just end up saying 'GET HER OUT WITH AS LITTLE PAIN AND AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!' lol

ROSE21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
aww bless, so i guess its not much important thing really. i wonder how mines going to bee lol.
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 pm 
Post subject:
it's pretty important if you have specific things you want or don't want but if you're happy just going with whatever happens then it's not a big deal

ROSE21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
your right,trying to think about goodthings just dont realy help of wots also happening. i just some times u cant help thinking about other things in ur life that hurt u, expecially if this is coming from ur hubby oh i donno mayb im making a big ddeal out of it. but i donno oh ive been into differet convo., :d i hope i can doo somthing abt it, xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
hi Rose and welcome

in the birth and labour forum section tehre's a great thread by Mrs Springer about birth plans, have a read I'm sure it will help you!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular